HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to make this request, sorry if there is another place.

I'd like to suggest to add a date widget option using DD/MM instead of MM/DD (there are like 7 with same info and order), at least in Spain the typical order for dates is that and seems a bit weird see now 12/14 instead of 14/12, not much problem now but soon 3/1 will feel really strange to read for us.
Report it here:

Reactions: gotty
Everytime I open the Camera app it will close automatically.
How to fix this?
MI 14 Pro

I noticed a new options in the developer options, this one peaks my interest the most. Does anybody know what does it do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-14-13-57-18-956_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-14-13-57-18-956_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 193
My XM12 can use any bank app. TWRP A14. I rooted device with 26.4 magisk, added all the google services and bank apps in DenyList. MirPay (russian variant GooglePay) also works with LSPosed+MirPaySecurity patch.
For me everything works without root.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

For me the certification is very important, basically just like Google Pay (which is not usable).

The APP package cannot be installed or confirmed without the certification, but the app is important.

Oppure app (tipo certi giochi online) che hanno di costante aggiornamento.

Ok, if you have the option to install the store alternatively, you can solve the problem, but only in a temporary solution, the problem will also be solved on the ROM of HyperOS

Reactions: Mali2
My XM12 can use any bank app. TWRP A14. I rooted device with 26.4 magisk, added all the google services and bank apps in DenyList. MirPay (russian variant GooglePay) also works with LSPosed+MirPaySecurity patch.
Where did you get TWRP A14?

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Hello, Android Auto works correctly with this version? I still have 1.0.23.11.8 on my Poco F5 and it doesn't work properly in conjunction with an Opel Combo. Connection to the radio works, but the Android Auto home page does not appear

Thnx for all the great work on the rom.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to make this request, sorry if there is another place.

I'd like to suggest to add a date widget option using DD/MM instead of MM/DD (there are like 7 with same info and order), at least in Spain the typical order for dates is that and seems a bit weird see now 12/14 instead of 14/12, not much problem now but soon 3/1 will feel really strange to read for us.

Edit: submitted on github as recommended a few posts later by another user, thnx.
Please Sir , submit the same change , for the Greek language / Greece also , because I dont know how for my self. :) :)

PS: @Kacper Skrzypek @Igor Eisberg @gotty

Last edited:
First of all you should download the latest version of fastboot. An outdated version could cause problems. https://provider.xiaomi.eu/tools/fastboot.zip

download TWRP for Xiaomi 14 Shennong here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re....7.0_12-v8.1t5_A14-shennong-skkk.img/download

Optional: Rename the downloaded .img file to something like "twrp.img"

Open command prompt and enter the following

Code:
fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img
fastboot reboot recovery

OTG I'm not sure, because I haven't used it. But I think you just need to connect your USB drive (with the Xiaomi.eu ROM on it, of course) to your Xiaomi and then search for the .zip file and flash it
This fastboot method is used to leave twrp permanent??..I installed the eu hyper, but now I have stock recovery...on a 12s ultra...

Hi, it’s true that xiaomi 14 pro
will not be launched globally? How about software for this phone I mean HyperOs
That is what rumours suggest yeah. But nothing official is said about it, so still have to wait and see. As for HyperOS, the Xiaomi.eu team already have a Dev build out for it.

Reactions: KGVER and Toxxy
I am wondering Why does it bother u if it is certified? If everything works should u care?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
If not certificated, result is, that my banking app will not confirm the visa card in wallet.
New module 2023.12.14 does not work too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.