Xiaomi Mi Note 2 - Full Test Video With Xiaomi.eu Rom (french)

Benji_X80

Members
Jan 31, 2016
Hi, I have tested the Mi Note 2 and make a full review video. As usual, it's with the Xiaomi.eu ROM inside (the 6.11.10) which work perfectly ! (Sorry for the french)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the 64GB/4GB of RAM with this ROM. I'm getting 154 943 with Antutu, better than the Mi5S 128GB/6GB of RAM. Sadly, I could not test the full 4G LTE support which is only available on the "Global high version" 128GB/6GB of RAM (the most expensive one)

Last edited:
hello Benji_X80,
which ROM did you use for having it in French? I can not find it on the site. I can find only 2 ROM for MiNote (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_V8.1.1.0.MXECNDI_v8-6.0.zip & xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_V8.1.4.0.MXECNDI_v8-6.0.zip) but nothing for MiNote2.

hello Benji_X80,
which ROM did you use for having it in French? I can not find it on the site. I can find only 2 ROM for MiNote (xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_V8.1.1.0.MXECNDI_v8-6.0.zip & xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_V8.1.4.0.MXECNDI_v8-6.0.zip) but nothing for MiNote2.

Hi, read the top of the thread in last ROM download, you will see :
MI5S, MI5SPlus, MIMix, MINote2 postponed due to stability tests!

To have the last ROM, go back to upper section MIUI Weekly ROM Releases, and go to the previous version and check if all ROM are inside. From now, it's the 6.12.8

:)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/link-forums/roms-download.73/

Ok thanks. And what will happen if i install the ROM of MiNote instead of MiNote2?
Some risk to brick the phone?

Yes, it's not the same CPU, not the same motherboard, everything is different !
You will not brick it, but it will not run. You can reboot on fastboot/recovery and reinstall the good ROM after.

Ok. thanks for the feedback. i will be patient and wait for the stable ROM version to be issued.