Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Useless

Alex1198

Members
Jan 24, 2016
I upgraded via OTA and my botloader blocked, mobile does not turn , only Mi logo appears and lets me access the fastboot mode without letting me make the flash . I sent the request for release and was not yet answered. We know some about the solution?

I'm not sure that your bootloader has been locked by what you describes. Try to flash TWRP recovery and install a stable ROM from this site- Xiaomi.eu, don't try to install a ROM from the international site because than your bootloader will be locked.

I'm not sure that your bootloader has been locked by what you describes. Try to flash TWRP recovery and install a stable ROM from this site- Xiaomi.eu, don't try to install a ROM from the international site because than your bootloader will be locked.
I failed to install the TWRP recovery so here I suppose is that I locked bootloader. I updated the rom by OTA and the officer, is bootloader problem.

You just have to wait until you have a permission to unlock your bootloader. I got my permission after 2 or 3 weeks. Be patient.

Reactions: Alex1198
You just have to wait until you have a permission to unlock your bootloader. I got my permission after 2 or 3 weeks. Be patient.

So it's just "locked" and the only option is to wait for a kid in China to go through 150,000 applications and grant an unlock code? There's no "restore to factory" or official Xiaomi ROM that can be flashed?