New Xiaomi MI2- 3.3.8 : orientation failed in vertical view

Tamer Higazi

Members
Jan 6, 2013
Hi people!
I wanted to write a Mail / SMS in vertical Mode, and the following error is common:

1st) I can't see the text I am writing because it is overlay with the contact I am writing the message
2nd) the same as well, when I am writing a Mail.
3rd) the keyboard in vertical mode is too big, and the border between the viewable area and the keyboard is too big as well (also the same in horizontal mode)

My advise:

1 - in vertical and horizontal mode, the border between keyboard and area where the text is typed is too big

2 - in vertical view, the buttons are too big

3 - the area where I input text should e displayed in full screen, it would be much comfortable....

Thank you!

Hi people!
I wanted to write a Mail / SMS in vertical Mode, and the following error is common:

1st) I can't see the text I am writing because it is overlay with the contact I am writing the message
2nd) the same as well, when I am writing a Mail.
3rd) the keyboard in vertical mode is too big, and the border between the viewable area and the keyboard is too big as well (also the same in horizontal mode)

My advise:

1 - in vertical and horizontal mode, the border between keyboard and area where the text is typed is too big

2 - in vertical view, the buttons are too big

3 - the area where I input text should e displayed in full screen, it would be much comfortable....

Thank you!
You don't have any theme applied? Did you restore default v4 theme before going to v5? I don't have that issue. And make sure that your on the latest rom with 4th fix for 3.3.8.

Wysyłane z mojego Nexus 7 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

I have just updatet to the latest (v5) 3.3.8 edition, and the problem is still available....

and, no I am not using any theme so far, and left everything as it is....

Tamer

HAHAHA....

you guys are funny!

But I love your smartphone for everything even that it's still buggy.

Tamer

I am not using any theme so far, and left everything as it is
11.jpg

This issue is present in all apps that works in horizontal mode
when writing in SMS, Browser, ... ect
the writing area is transparent while it need to be gray.