Xiaomi Mi2 queries

Vivek Athreya

Members
Nov 27, 2012
I am planning to buy a phone but I would be going back to India in January. So I have some questions regarding the Mi2 Phone.

Does Mi2 phone work in India?
Does it have english language support?
How can I buy the phone with bigger battery?
God forbid, If my phone gets bricked can I get it repaired in India? (Too silly question)

I am planning to buy a phone but I would be going back to India in January. So I have some questions regarding the Mi2 Phone.

Does Mi2 phone work in India?
Does it have english language support?
How can I buy the phone with bigger battery?
God forbid, If my phone gets bricked can I get it repaired in India? (Too silly question)

1) if you have the radio bands
2) yes our rom.
3) not currently. I don't think that extra battery is for sale.
4) no if broken. Your out of luck.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the reply

In India the radio bands are 900 1800. I hope the device supports these bands.
You mean to say, I have to flash your ROM after buying the phone? If I flash your ROM, will the device be under warranty?
If it breaks even god can't help me :). I meant to say the warranty is for China only not an international warranty?

November 29 is the release date for 2nd batch. I could see an option for book now. How does it help, If they start selling on 29th?

Does it come with accessories?

I apologise for asking too many questions, coz I have gone to their website and translated it(cant understand chinese). So I want to confirm.

Bear with me guys

If you are out of China then you can't buy from their site as they don't ship internationally. You have to contact a reliable reseller. They have all kind of accessories but question is shipping! And it have English language out of the box. But this forum have better English ROM.

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Well I have asked my friend in Shanghai to buy it. I would be travelling to Shanghai in december.

I could see an option for book now. How does it help, if they start selling on 29th?

Does it any kind of protective coating or anti scratch coating on the screen? I don't see corning Gorilla glass in its specs.

Well I have asked my friend in Shanghai to buy it. I would be travelling to Shanghai in december.

I could see an option for book now. How does it help, if they start selling on 29th?
Good. If you don't book before 29 you can't participate in buying on 29th.

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Does it any kind of protective coating or anti scratch coating on the screen? I don't see corning Gorilla glass in its specs.

I have the M2 but not sure if it have gorilla glass. How can I test it? Without trying to scratch it off course ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I have the M2 but not sure if it have gorilla glass. How can I test it? Without trying to scratch it off course ;)

Sent from my Xiaomi M2
The one of my girlfriend didn't brake when it falled on the ground :cool: