New Xiaomi Mi2A miui v3.5.3 (massages bug)

Yabcool

Members
May 13, 2013
Hi,

When I receive a massages from the government or from the bank for an appointment or so, the sender name on the massage preview on the lock screen is different! like if the bank send me a massage, on the lock screen I will find my friend's name as the sender instead of the Bank! but inside the massaging app I'll find the correct sender name which is the bank. I hope you understand the issue.

Thanks.

Are you sure your friend doesn't work for government...? :)

LOL:)

No, today it happened twice. i received two massages from our telecom company and both are shown in the lock screen that the sender is my friend. every new massage it displays another friend, it pick them up randomly! :)

I have found several bugs, I'll report them all in one new topic.

Do you have all numbers in contacts with international format? e.g +48 prefix?

that is wrong... you should have it in international format.. its causing those issues..
Thanks for your replay,

It is really a strange issue. I have used iPhones, nexus s and galaxy S3, and I have never faced this issue! it is better to fix it and it shouldn't be related to the numbers formats.

Had the same issue for some time.
The incorrect contact name is only displayed on the notification you receive on the lock screen.
Had a fright a few times when I get a message from a friend telling me I only have £5 in my bank
account!!!

How did he know how poor I am :)

After unlocking the phone the and reading the message properly it displays the correct sender,
my bank.