Xiaomi Mi3 Issues, need help!

patapoon

Members
Mar 31, 2014
Hi everyone, I just purchased my Mi3 Phone yesterday. All's well thus far. Except for the following issues.
(Pardon me if this is a repeat topic)

1) Is there any way to turn off the screen transition effects? For eg, from home screen to whatspp back to home screen. The transition effects are making me quite dizzy =X

2) Also, is there any way to turn off autocorrect ? I am using swift keyboard now..

Many thanks!

The screen transition effects could be changed by holding your finger at an empty part of the screen, then a menu with different options such as screen/wallpaper/widgets should appear at the bottom part of the screen. Chose 'Effects' from where you can alter the screen transition effects.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

The screen transition effects could be changed by holding your finger at an empty part of the screen, then a menu with different options such as screen/wallpaper/widgets should appear at the bottom part of the screen. Chose 'Effects' from where you can alter the screen transition effects.

I cant seem to find the 'effects' menu. Could you do a screenshot? your help is much appreciated..! I have scrolled thru the entire list of icons/widgets already :(

There you go, see bottom right...

etapyhad.jpg

i believe that you havent update your phone yet..
go update your phone..and you will see the screen that radarcontact posted

to turn off autocorrect go to settings>language & input>google pinyin input>input... you will see intelligent correction.. uncheck it

I think he's talking about the windows animations.

settings - developer options:
  • window animation scale
  • transition animation scale
  • animator duration scale
set all 3 to "animation off"