Xiaomi Mi4 For Deafs (increase Vibration Intensity)

Javinho8

Members
Sep 12, 2015
Hello, i am a deaf spanish guy and buy a Mi4. And its a great and nice Movile.

Now i am ussing: xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.8.6_v6-4.4

The problem result the vibratión of Mi4 have a intensity more low and this dont help to deaf people.

I like know if you guys know a solution to increase the intensity of the vibration in Mi4 or what rom is the best to it.

Or if no have option, one solution to improve the whatsapp vibration if receibe messages.

Tank you all for the help.

Wtf, xioami know my location and put me a image of my team football... i am scared...

You should use MiBand for better notifications by vibration on your hand even you are far from your phone...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Javinho8
I find a application called Vyber to change the vibratión of many programs. But seem not work.

The problem is the whatsapp vibration not is long/strong, and whatsapp is the application most used by the deaf people.

Deaf people need option to change the vibrations "tone".

Anyone know a aplication to change the default vibration for whatsapp?

Thanks all

For MiBand you can set various vibration patterns and LED colors so you will know which app is notifying you..

~Tapatalk~

Yes, i know it.

I am waitting for MiBand2 to compare vs Miband.

But i have too the Sony Erickson Watch old and this have too a custom the vibration seetings.

The question here is only the smartphone, sometiemes i dont use the watch or future Miband and only depend of the smartphone. By that i like improve the option of vibratión in the smartphone.

If anyone know programs to change defaults vibration of whatsapp that are a big help to me, and other deaf people.

Ty ingbrzy