Xiaomi Mi4c Switched Off With 20% Or More Battery Power

zetoalves

Members
Nov 3, 2017
I have a Xiaomi Mi4C since a year ago. Since a month ago the phone switched off with 20% or more battery power. On the Internet there are other owners of this model complaining about the same problem. And they claim that changing the battery will not solve the problem. Any clues to solve the problem? Thank you!

I have a Xiaomi Mi4C since a year ago. Since a month ago the phone switched off with 20% or more battery power. On the Internet there are other owners of this model complaining about the same problem. And they claim that changing the battery will not solve the problem. Any clues to solve the problem? Thank you!
It happened the same with mine.
Few weeks later only works plugged to power adapter.
Don't know if it's battery or something worse like mainboard. Anyway, I bought a new one (Mi Note 2).

It happened the same with mine.
Few weeks later only works plugged to power adapter.
Don't know if it's battery or something worse like mainboard. Anyway, I bought a new one (Mi Note 2).[/QU

I'me thinking about to install a Global ROM, instead the one I have, a shop ROM.
Maybe ir will solve the problema, otherwise I will buy a new one
Thanks you.

I'me thinking about to install a Global ROM, instead the one I have, a shop ROM.
Maybe ir will solve the problema, otherwise I will buy a new one
Thanks you.
There's no global rom for mi4c I think. I tried Stable rom, Developer rom and RR rom. Nothing solved the problem. But if it solve for you, say something.

The only problem i have on my Mi4C 3/32 was restart the phone and the battery drops from 60% to 15%.

Try to update your ROM...