New Xiaomi MI9 SE - Problem with fast charging + USB connection to PC doesn't works after update to 12.5.1

Vende123

Members
Aug 14, 2021
Hello everybody
Im writing to you because I have problem with my phone after update to newest version MIUI 12.5.1. Im so frustrated and dissatisfied about xiaomi updates because every time when I tried update I got some bugs.
At the moment I have problem with my battery charging. I noticed that my xiaomi always charging normal (its 4 hours of normal charging) , not in fast charge method (2h). I tried other battery charges from my friends and its also doesnt work. Previously it was fine.
Second Problem is with USB connection with PC. I can't even do backup of my phone for try downgrade my phone etc. Nothing appear when Im trying to connect to usb, just like normal charging.

Could u help me resolve that bug? I very like xiaomi but sometimes updates are frustrating.

Hello everybody
Im writing to you because I have problem with my phone after update to newest version MIUI 12.5.1. Im so frustrated and dissatisfied about xiaomi updates because every time when I tried update I got some bugs.
At the moment I have problem with my battery charging. I noticed that my xiaomi always charging normal (its 4 hours of normal charging) , not in fast charge method (2h). I tried other battery charges from my friends and its also doesnt work. Previously it was fine.
Second Problem is with USB connection with PC. I can't even do backup of my phone for try downgrade my phone etc. Nothing appear when Im trying to connect to usb, just like normal charging.

Could u help me resolve that bug? I very like xiaomi but sometimes updates are frustrating.
I have exactly the same problem with my Mi Mix 3 (Perseus)