Xiaomi phone

telboy

Members
Apr 16, 2011
Hi there, telboy here, first post :D

I have been using MIUI solidly now for the past 6 months and don't think I could ever go back, it's a fantastic rom. Every Friday I'm here downloading the latest update, it's like a Friday treat! A massive thanks to all those involved in bringing MIUI to us, your hard work is very much appreciated!

I would like to ask a question about the Xiaomi phone if I may. I seriously think this has the potential to be a game changing phone. Not only are the specs top of the range at an incredibly low price but it's fully unlocked running MIUI as standard (what could be better?!), and unlike HTC & Samsung etc the software is updated every week!

I live in the UK though so was wondering if there were any plans here to import any, and if not then which importers people would recommend as a trustworthy place to put a pre order in? Also would it be suited to the UK networks and able to run 3g & HSPDA? I've looked at the frequencies and don't think there would be an issue.

Thank you again for your hard work!

Hi there, telboy here, first post :D

I have been using MIUI solidly now for the past 6 months and don't think I could ever go back, it's a fantastic rom. Every Friday I'm here downloading the latest update, it's like a Friday treat! A massive thanks to all those involved in bringing MIUI to us, your hard work is very much appreciated!

I would like to ask a question about the Xiaomi phone if I may. I seriously think this has the potential to be a game changing phone. Not only are the specs top of the range at an incredibly low price but it's fully unlocked running MIUI as standard (what could be better?!), and unlike HTC & Samsung etc the software is updated every week!

I live in the UK though so was wondering if there were any plans here to import any, and if not then which importers people would recommend as a trustworthy place to put a pre order in? Also would it be suited to the UK networks and able to run 3g & HSPDA? I've looked at the frequencies and don't think there would be an issue.

Thank you again for your hard work!

you can follow me(@lusheng121) on twitter,i've made introduction to m1,and you can ask me whatever it is.

besides,it is a quad-band phone,supports GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA 900/1800/1900/850/2100MHz