Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro With Snapdragon 650

Muhamed

Members
Jun 24, 2014
You can pre-order the Note 3 Pro with new camera and new SoC. On AnTuTu you get over 70k score, the new 16MP camera got f2.2 (normal version 13MP f.2.2).

151$ or 138€ you need to pay for the 16GB RAM version.

Hope we will get a clean multilanguage rom for the Redmi Note 3 Pro.
This will replace my ZUK Z1.

Its 16gb rom. Not ram.
Its a pity, my mediatek version will arrive next week. I would rather have the Quallcomm verdion ofcourse..

Beautiful device with awesome specs!

But be aware that it will be shipped with locked bootloader. So better apply for bootloader unlock immediately since it will take days if not weeks.

There was lots of discussion about this topic in the last few days.

Reactions: W4rl0rd
Hi guys!

What means exactly bootloader locked? Could it be unlocked after receiving?

I'm thinking about to buy the redmi note 3 or the redmi note 3 pro, but I'm not sure...

In Goldway, for example, PRO version is about 60 EUR - 50 USD more expensive than Helio version.

Thanks!

Locked bootloader means that you can't flash custom ROMs like our beloved xiaomi.eu or custom recovery images.

Here are some official threads about this topic:
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation
Unlocking Tutorial

Even worse is the fact that you can actually brick your phone now which was almost impossible before. Until now, you could've always recovered your phone with fastboot and Mi Flash. So it is very important to keep a "good" version as "update.zip" in your SD-card root folder since Mi Recovery can only flash those.

Redmi Note 3 was the first device shipped with locked bootloader. Since 6.1.14 update, also Mi4c and Mi Note Pro are locked. Other devices will follow.

If you are already running a xiaomi.eu ROM, you don't have to worry. As @ingbrzy stated, "Our Xiaomi.eu roms will not lock your Bootloader"

But I'm confident that either xiaomi will simplify the unlocking process because there are already reports of bricked phones in the official forum, or some developers will find a workaround for this.

Locked bootloader means that you can't flash custom ROMs like our beloved xiaomi.eu or custom recovery images.

Here are some official threads about this topic:
About Locking Bootloader for Mi Devices: Announcement & Explanation
Unlocking Tutorial

Even worse is the fact that you can actually brick your phone now which was almost impossible before. Until now, you could've always recovered your phone with fastboot and Mi Flash. So it is very important to keep a "good" version as "update.zip" in your SD-card root folder since Mi Recovery can only flash those.

Redmi Note 3 was the first device shipped with locked bootloader. Since 6.1.14 update, also Mi4c and Mi Note Pro are locked. Other devices will follow.

If you are already running a xiaomi.eu ROM, you don't have to worry. As @ingbrzy stated, "Our Xiaomi.eu roms will not lock your Bootloader"

But I'm confident that either xiaomi will simplify the unlocking process because there are already reports of bricked phones in the official forum, or some developers will find a workaround for this.
Thanks friend, I understand it now!

Reactions: cpu82
how can I order one redminote 3 pro with 2 GB Ram? and how much is it? I got Visa and how long will I receive the phone when finished pay via visa?

I bought my Mi4 from Aliexpress.
€290 for 64GB variant incl. DHL shipping (less than a week).
Additional €30 for customs was collected by DHL at delivery.

I ordered several accessories like phone cases, Mi Band, etc. from Aliexpress as well.
They were sent with chinese snail post, free of shipping costs. It took about 3 weeks but I always got what I ordered.

Last edited:
I've had 52 orders on aliexpress, all delivered fine, about 8-20 calendar days delivery time, using free / almost free snail mail.

The site has a rating system, one just needs to pick sellers with good track records.

This shop is very good:

http://s.aliexpress.com/biQ7FFVN
(from AliExpress Android)

But price is to high. In China they pay about 165€ (1199 RMB) and here over 250€ + 17€.
Price will drop about 30-40€ in 2-3 weeks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Redmi Note 3 Pro vs Redmi Note 3

Why there is no Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon at Xaomi's official website?
http://www.mi.com/note3/pro/

hi guys do already is a rom with multi-language pack for the xiaomi edmi note 3 pro? if yes how can i flash it on the device?
No

http://www.mi.com/note3/pro/

Thanks. If you press the buy button you will be redirected to the page to buy the one with Mediatek.

Do you know where the guy from the video could have bought it?

UPDATE: The phone on the video is 2GB/16GB version and was bought online at a Spanish website. I thought it was 3GB/32GB. The last is still no available, right?

Last edited:
I've seen a site showing Redmi Note 4 with snapdragon 652 (has double as much a72 cores). I'd think it's just speculation but given the history with redmi note 2-3 it could happen.