Xiaomi Toolkit- PC suite for Xiaomi mi2(s) and mi3

Cyanogenmod rom and paranoid for Aries toolkit uploaded
--20131012 by cofface, without live wallpers, dsp manager and added beats audio and play store
--Pa 3.99 rc 2 by love_dcp without live wallpers, dsp manager and added beats audio and play store

Windows Version relased, See the Sources, Download the files and make a directory in C:\ called ariesTool
copy ADB and Fastboot files (.exe and .ddl) in that directory and set up again your driver

(Windows only)

Updated Linux version, some bugfix

First of all thanks for the tool, cool stuff.

Does this work with TDB?
Yes you must enable it (there is a tutorial inside the toolkit, for the first time setup after install cwm)
The windows version is still on alpha 1 (Finish build it yesterday) and some things may not work. Tell me if you found a bug

Sent from my nexus 7

Last edited:
I can't really test it at the moment since I don't have any USB data cable, just fast charging ones with the data pins cut out.

I hope the rest of the people are enjoying this though :p

I can't really test it at the moment since I don't have any USB data cable, just fast charging ones with the data pins cut out.

I hope the rest of the people are enjoying this though :p
I think that isn't difficult find out one of them :)

OK beta 3 ready for upload next days
Fixed sync now works (i wrote push command intestad of pull XP)
Added windows installer
I'm going to fix some thing in windows installer and then do the unbrick solution

Last edited:
More is coming.....
babevaje.jpg

Reactions: KoolPal
Beta 4 Ready, Now Better Windows Ui, With A full Automatic Setup (copy Files and Drivers)
Better Linux Ui, more Minimal
Fixed a lot of thing :)

Reactions: MSephiroth
I'm a bit lost here. Does the phone app has any relation with the desktop app? Do I need both for phone and desktop in order to use it?

I'm a bit lost here. Does the phone app has any relation with the desktop app? Do I need both for phone and desktop in order to use it?
Phone app help you setup phone for the right PC connection (mtp mode + debug USB)
You can install only phone app. There is a screen which allow to download PC suite too and drivers. But wait ..... 9hr (from now 6:15 GTM) and I'll upload driver setup and new updated and fixed Aries toolkit suite with more functionalities ;)

Reactions: MSephiroth
Updated Both Linux/unix And Windows Pc Suites, Added Driver installer too, see post #2 for all the downloads :)

I am sorry to say this, but none of your download links are working....
I wanted atleast windows version !!!
Can you reupload here for me pls ?

I am sorry to say this, but none of your download links are working....
I wanted atleast windows version !!!
Can you reupload here for me pls ?
Mega's server are out, I think tomorrow they'll be OK ;)

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm sorry, MEGA files are not accessible.
Any other hoster?
Maybe your proxy don't allow to open mega wepages... it work fine for me if I'm not log in, and i can't upload them on another File Host services because it need a lot of space

what kinda crappy hoster only works when you're logged out?? MEGA sucks!
btw got the files now ;)

what kinda crappy hoster only works when you're logged out?? MEGA sucks!
btw got the files now ;)
no I meant that if I'm logged out i see the files, but it's logical that ifi'm logged if i can see my files XP