Xiaomi Toolkit- PC suite for Xiaomi mi2(s) and mi3

no I meant that if I'm logged out i see the files, but it's logical that ifi'm logged if i can see my files XP
for me it would be logical, that if I'm logged in and click on a link, I can add the files to my cloud folder!

I have only two files in the main folder, "start.bat" and "start.sh".
I can execute "start.bat", but on doing no 3 (test), it crashes, and on the others it tells the command adb and fastboot is spelled wrong or missing.
OS Windows 8.1

I have only two files in the main folder, "start.bat" and "start.sh".
I can execute "start.bat", but on doing no 3 (test), it crashes, and on the others it tells the command adb and fastboot is spelled wrong or missing.
OS Windows 8.1
Did you install drivers too?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

I recently installed the "universal adb driver setup". never testet. how can I test if my adb drivers work?
They will not work with Aries toolkit, due to windows kernel structure, adb and fastboot must be in the same Directory of the program which use them (Aries toolkit in this case)

Now I seriously need a proper explanation! Obviously I never had adb drivers working on my computer.
Where can I find a proper adb driver set for my windows 8 computer working with my Mi2?
Is there a good link to a thread?

Now I seriously need a proper explanation! Obviously I never had adb drivers working on my computer.
Where can I find a proper adb driver set for my windows 8 computer working with my Mi2?
Is there a good link to a thread?
Aries toolkit have adb and fastboot pre-installed,you must follow only the steps I provide you

Aries toolkit have adb and fastboot pre-installed,you must follow only the steps I provide you

So I'm obviously too stupid.
I read your steps, downloaded the zip file, extracted and found NO such file called "install.bat"

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk

So I'm obviously too stupid.
I read your steps, downloaded the zip file, extracted and found NO such file called "install.bat"

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk
You MUST download the installer package if you're running windows, and you must extract the two files (ariestoolkit.zip & installer.zip) in a same directory, after that run installer.bat NOT as admin

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk

You MUST download the installer package if you're running windows, and you must extract the two files (ariestoolkit.zip & installer.zip) in a same directory, after that run installer.bat NOT as admin

Sent from my MI 2s using Tapatalk
Only 1(!) zip file there called "Ariestool-Linux-Mac-Win -w Installer.zip", inside there is a file called "start.bat" and one named "start.sh" and 2 folders ("recovery" and "rom"). That's it

OK going to update this, with new cwm with 4.4 support and some windows updates... Not fixed sync yet :(

Inviato dal mio MI 2s utilizzando Tapatalk

ok, New Update For WINDOWS coming tomorrow !!
-Converted Installation file into a installation program as a usual pc program
-converted bat files into exe, now they're more simple to use
-fixed sync, now it can copy files from phone to pc, i'll add possibility to push file from pc next
-added reboot options, choose to reboot into recovery/bootloader or system
-added RUNShell, for shell commands from your pc ;)

BIG UPDATE:
- added Auto-Wipe When Flashing roms,
-Backup& restore,
-converted Bat files To exe files, because some windows versions was having problems with bat files
-fixed sync, now it can copy files from phone to pc, i'll add possibility to push file from pc next
-added reboot options, choose to reboot into recovery/bootloader or system
-added RUNShell, for shell commands from your pc ;)

Reactions: MSephiroth
DON'T FLASH ROM WITH WINDOWS, PLEASE IT WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE AS MINE, BUT HOPEFULLY I ALREADY COMPILED UNBRICK TOOL IT WORKS FINE AND I LOSE EVERYTHING ON MY PHONE BECAUSE FASTBOOT DOESN'T FORMAT WELL DATA PARTITION

Last edited: