MULTI 5.8.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive set a picture on my lock screen but once on lock screen the image is blurred! Please can this be fixed. Thanks.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Fix - Sometimes, WiFi could not be scanned or connected (08-27)

Xiaomi CN: I wouldn't be so keen to add this to the list....
With my Mi3W my 5G wireless network only intermittently shows up within the network list; sometimes only after toggling WLAN on/off several times...

Not that I've been able to connect to it lately (as of the last two MA builds) the connecting procedure just drops out on handshake every single time for both 5G & 2.4G. Security encrytion is setup fine, confirmed this many times; meanwhile my i9300 is sitting connected fine. (Millet mini router - Although, can't connect to anything else either atm)

I've performed a 'Forgot network' many times, yet it just likes to tell me they're disabled. Touch to re-connect then it'll fall out after various points of the connecting stage, either 'Authenticating...', or 'Obtaining IP Address'.

Above temporarily solved for 2.4GHz after another wipe, although still very erratic.

Inaccessible wireless 5G network issue still remains... i.e. Not listed 90% of the time. Sometimes toggling WLAN off/on will make it appear. Although it has a tendency to remove itself from the list altogether... There are no overlapping network devices on operating channels, and I'm 2M away from both my routers.

Screenshot_2015_08_29_19_32_05.png
Screenshot_2015_08_29_20_08_45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Shurtugal
On my Xiaomi MI2S device, comes every time when i restart the device a widget Dolby Audio.
Does anybody knows how to remove this widget so it does not come back on my start screen again??
The widget does nothing.

Reactions: Eleni
On my Xiaomi MI2S device, comes every time when i restart the device a widget Dolby Audio.
Does anybody knows how to remove this widget so it does not come back on my start screen again??
The widget does nothing.

Same here Andre, I also reported the same issue.
I found a temporary solution: I installed another version of this widget( the one with 6 switches) on a new screen.
These switches actually do work.
Now my start screen remains the way I like it after a restart.

Last edited:
Xiaomi CN: I wouldn't be so keen to add this to the list....
With my Mi3W my 5G wireless network only intermittently shows up within the network list; sometimes only after toggling WLAN on/off several times...

Not that I've been able to connect to it lately (as of the last two MA builds) the connecting procedure just drops out on handshake every single time for both 5G & 2.4G. Security encrytion is setup fine, confirmed this many times; meanwhile my i9300 is sitting connected fine. (Millet mini router - Although, can't connect to anything else either atm)

I've performed a 'Forgot network' many times, yet it just likes to tell me they're disabled. Touch to re-connect then it'll fall out after various points of the connecting stage, either 'Authenticating...', or 'Obtaining IP Address'.

Above temporarily solved for 2.4GHz after another wipe, although still very erratic.

Inaccessible wireless 5G network issue still remains... i.e. Not listed 90% of the time. Sometimes toggling WLAN off/on will make it appear. Although it has a tendency to remove itself from the list altogether... There are no overlapping network devices on operating channels, and I'm 2M away from both my routers.

Screenshot_2015_08_29_19_32_05.png
Screenshot_2015_08_29_20_08_45.png
I also suffer this problem, it has appeared since ver 5.8.20. Like in the picture my home network is Manchester Utd, sometime it turns off for no reason, and it shows disabled always even when i try forget network and retry input the password. The wifi only backs when i manually connect via wps button on the modem
0d15bc675688b72df20401428d9d111a.jpg

134470498247b21c6d3203733f5d2b71.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Hi, on Ferrari's rom is writed 5.8.20. Everything is smooth ok, except FC on download app when want to go into the setting. Wanted to change the download limit to become unlimited. Anyone else having this issue? If can't set unlimited download from download setting, di the have another way to enable it? Cause not everytime i have access to WiFi. Need to use data plan to update some app or download files.
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-30-15-24-11.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-30-15-24-11.png
    241 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
There seems to be a serious improvement in RAM usage compared with previous update.

Redmi2

Keep up the good work!!

Hello

Concerning system font size troubles.
Here is in french version

2ead6674bf22df1ce68da2e99944a7ef.jpg

Here is in English version

3436a2b1a55812dd671e47751d4b31f7.jpg

Seems to be a translation problem.

Sent from my MI 3W

I have installed the latest v7 on my Mi4i.

I have one issue for now:

It is terrible slow.
All animations are going slowly and stutter alot.

Have tried to delete cache and dalvik, but not helped at all :) I have the weekly beta, so hope the performance will go better next friday if i recieve the rom :) ....

I would like to use the Lite mode. Please tell me in which ROM MIUI7 has a Lite mode? My phone is Redmi 1 (MTK).
Thank you!

I only have one issue with MIUI 7.... Themes. Not being able to customize (using different theme for different parts) sucks. Unless I just haven't found how to do it in 7?

I only have one issue with MIUI 7.... Themes. Not being able to customize (using different theme for different parts) sucks. Unless I just haven't found how to do it in 7?
Simple solution is to quickly choose customize option when you start Theme app. if you let it go, customizatio option will disapear in few seconds.

Reactions: deetailed
Disconnect data/wifi
Clear themes app data
Go to themes and customize to your liking
Now you can enable internet connection back

Reactions: Eleni and deetailed
CHANGELOG

[System]
Optimization - System response speed increased by 30%, battery life improved by 10% (08-24)

Battery life is absolutely shocking compared to stable v5, if its been improved by 10% I'm glad I didn't get the earlier version! This needs to improve massively please.

Fresh install on redmi 1.

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

On my Redmi 1 MTK with new release 5.8.27 I'm having problem to set Lock Screen Wallpaper
I can't set the wallpaper

SOLVED

I noticed that when you try to set the wallpaper is shown only DESKTOP, while the other options are black, lockscreen and ALL.We have to go by intuition that the right and left there are other options

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-30-12-27-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-30-12-27-05.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Hi, on Ferrari's rom is writed 5.8.20. Everything is smooth ok, except FC on download app when want to go into the setting. Wanted to change the download limit to become unlimited. Anyone else having this issue? If can't set unlimited download from download setting, di the have another way to enable it? Cause not everytime i have access to WiFi. Need to use data plan to update some app or download files.
Thanks
You can't fix that by yourself.

Wysłano z MI Note

Don't you/xiaomi mix up UTC and GWT? In the summer and winter UTC remains 0. In the winter GWT = 0 and in the summer +1.
GMT is a time (as is UT), not a zone, and therefore does not change. In the UK, in summer, our time is GMT+1, which is British Summer Time (BST), not GMT. Our time zone is defined by some as Western European Time.

In the Xiaomi time zone setting, the zone is correctly defined as "GMT+01:00, British Summer Time". If it can be correctly defined here, then why not under the clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.