hi,
thank you for the great work!
found a bug when using hebrew :
dialer: the key pad button is in the wrong place and cannot be used
settings: it seems misaligned
thank you for the hard work
dialer.png
settings.png

How to enable contact card so that I can use contact video??

This feature is activated for now only on those Mi id which are created after January 2015. It will come on all those Mi id which are registered before January 2015 soon.

Great job, but when and if it is possible to implement the system the possibility of move in apps sd card?

Anybody now how to get the other 3 default themes for MIUI7 from Global ROM...? I noticed there is some differences between the themes included in China Developer and Global Developer ROM, such as the lockscreen for High Life themes is different.

Hi, I have a last week rom cancro 5.8.27 for my MI 4.
But, the camera have a issue: the front camera... you can not configure , the option it disappeared... Only the back camera is ok.
it is a bug, or may be fixed?

Regards

This feature is activated for now only on those Mi id which are created after January 2015. It will come on all those Mi id which are registered before January 2015 soon.
Weired.. they should have considered old MI Account first but I dont know for what reason they have considered newer account first..

it would be more logical to "reward" older users then newer, but hey, its xiaomi

Fixed for next release

~Tapatalk~

Would I need to report the following to you for investigation and resolution in future build, as mentioned; 5G networks just don't consistently appear (if at all), not to mention other connectivity related oddities with the Xiaomi Mi3W. I have to toggle WLAN on/off at times to even get it to see my network; usually won't reconnect on wake either without entering WLAN settings or again toggling WLAN. If it's neither of the above; supposedly my network is disabled: go figure heh :)

It was marked as resolved via (CN) changelog, and also noted within build log here too:
Fix - Sometimes, WiFi could not be scanned or connected (08-27) ...

However it does not appear to be the case for Mi3W and Mi4W; I cannot account for other devices.

It's been borked for the last 2-3 releases for the Mi3W, find myself using my older (i9300) device to remain friendly to my data usage when in and around the home due to the WLAN instability; no other devices are affected on my network.

Original Report: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-8-27.28097/page-8#post-253027
Second Case, confirmation: http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/5-8-27.28097/page-8#post-253045

Best Regards & many thanks,

s89

When I press on a contact number, I wait a while before the call starts. Once it sounds, the console with icons appears to hang up 20 seconds later. To solve the problem, I have to restart the phone, but the problem returns some time later. this bug has been present since the update 5.7.31

Nobody has had this problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.