HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shennong not work fine.
OS restart very often when use google apps
need fix or phone is unusable

Same problem restarting the phone from time to time. Possibly due to Google services. At the moment I have solved it by downgrading to the version from 17-11. At the moment the wallet works in this version with the mod.

Same problem restarting the phone from time to time. Possibly due to Google services. At the moment I have solved it by downgrading to the version from 17-11. At the moment the wallet works in this version with the mod.

Yes like explained before I solved to rolled back to .17, we need to wait newer version.

After update + applied the gpay fix, worked for a few days and now failed again. Very disappointed, I failed to pay in store, now I always have to take my wallet. Such a basic function for Google seems to be impossible to get a permanent fix. Google will get all custom roms killed. This is unfortunate

Phone Xiaomi 13 pro.
I just used gpay on my phone to pay at a coffee shop 30 minutes ago with no issues.
Did you install XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.05.apk?

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: swinger66
I just used gpay on my phone to pay at a coffee shop 30 minutes ago with no issues.
Did you install XiaomiEUModule_2023.12.05.apk?

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
I did, after clearing cache and restart it seems to work. Last time it happened after I try to pay. Still it is not feasible to do that before each payment. Last patch was applied. Regards!

But I just said that I don't provide support for root, that includes LSPosed. You can tinker with your device however you want, just don't involve me.
You claim it's our APK, I claim it's not.
I'm just asking to be investigate why only MIUI.eu after this new Google Play Integrity patch doesn't reliable when rooted + lsposed.
When previous your SafetyNet build in fix was in use even rooted + lsposed worked flawlessly.
I´m just feedback your present solution. Maybe something could be improved.

With HyperOS and the APK fix this ROM works well on the 13Pro,

If you read the posts in this thread, it looks like the 14Pro has less issues than the 14
What's the apk fix? I don't want the pro because I like the flat screen and size of the 14.

Do you know if when the official global release comes, that banking apps will work? Does it relock the bootloader when you flash official global?

What's the apk fix? I don't want the pro because I like the flat screen and size of the 14.

Do you know if when the official global release comes, that banking apps will work? Does it relock the bootloader when you flash official global?
Banking apps will have issues on a China device with a Global ROM, because you can't close the bootloader.

Banking apps will have issues on a China device with a Global ROM, because you can't close the bootloader.
Is there no way to close it after? I thought they usually work when switching to official global.

They'll work on this eu rom though? I don't want to cancel my order the phone looks really nice

Is there no way to close it after? I thought they usually work when switching to official global.

They'll work on this eu rom though? I don't want to cancel my order the phone looks really nice

I’m using banking app and similar without any kind of problem in eu rom in my xiaomi 14 pro, except for wallet.

I’m using banking app and similar without any kind of problem in eu rom in my xiaomi 14 pro, except for wallet.
Is wallet for gpay contactless? Will this be fixed do you know?

Also you have to open the bootloader to flash this rom right? So why do the banking apps work here but not for official global rom?.

Is wallet for gpay contactless? Will this be fixed do you know?

Also you have to open the bootloader to flash this rom right? So why do the banking apps work here but not for official global rom?.

Yes I mean this, maybe a solution for wallet is already here but I don’t have investigate a lot. I don’t know why in the official rom with bootloader locked don’t work properly for u. Like I said I use eu rom in my xiaomi 14 pro and I don’t have issue for banking app but only for wallet. Unfortunately I don’t test your same rom and phone and I can’t know what type of problem u find on this.

Yes I mean this, maybe a solution for wallet is already here but I don’t have investigate a lot. I don’t know why in the official rom with bootloader locked don’t work properly for u. Like I said I use eu rom in my xiaomi 14 pro and I don’t have issue for banking app but only for wallet. Unfortunately I don’t test your same rom and phone and I can’t know what type of problem u find on this.
Yes I may end up using China but I rather use this eu rom. I don't have the phone yet. I am investigating to see if it will work with banking apps and what I would need to do to get it to work.

I'd also like to use xiaomi. Eu rom so i appreciate your help, as yours is working with banking apps.

I just wonder if the official xiaomi global rom (when it releases) will work with banking too.

Did you have to pay to get the bootloader unlocked?

(Nuwa - not rooted)
I have started to get many Google reminders to back up my data - several times a day. I do not want to give my data to Google!
I also have the issue with Compress video in Gallery, with it dropping out. Clearing the cache did not fix it.
Google Wallet (Pay) has still been working fine for me, as also have all of my other secure/banking apps, except for Lloyds bank (UK) - this was not working properly before HyperOS anyway, so I am not too worried.

(Nuwa - not rooted)
I have started to get many Google reminders to back up my data - several times a day. I do not want to give my data to Google!
I also have the issue with Compress video in Gallery, with it dropping out. Clearing the cache did not fix it.
Google Wallet (Pay) has still been working fine for me, as also have all of my other secure/banking apps, except for Lloyds bank (UK) - this was not working properly before HyperOS anyway, so I am not too worried.
clear data of MIUI Gallery Editor

Reactions: Sepheroth
Status
Not open for further replies.