HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
AI had the original Chinese ROM, I erased all the data and formatted it, and installed the ROM, but when it started it didn't delete anything! And the ROM is working! Is there a problem? Hi, that's how it is!

Yes you can,
You can do the update in TWRP. Or in fastboot. You have the information in the fixed post.

Hi, atm i try again to flash my houji(Xiaomi14) i use the original Xiaomi cable and the fastboot clean install batch file.
The command line directly spits out an error, saying:
"fastboot: error: Device does not support slots
Warning: skip copying abl_ab image avb footer (abl_ab partition size: 0, abl_ab image size: 241664).
Sending 'abl_ab' (236 KB)"

and is now doing nothing.
Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Edit: restarted the phone into fastboot and connected again, now it looks like it's working.
Edit2: after using the first install script, the installaion went through w/o problems, wifi and cellular works, no service crashes.
Happy End.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
Can someone help me? I'm trying to configure gallery backup for the new Google Photos option, but an error message appears saying that backup cannot be activated
Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Can you please add support for full-screen gestures with 3rd party launchers
The integration between the launcher and the system is the reason gestures won't work (at least historically). I don't expect the Xiaomi.eu team to fully rewrite them.

Reactions: Tony99
Please Developer Team, can you implement these two functions of the Chinese ROM in the EU ROM. I thank you in advance. Congratulations on an excellent job.

Attachments

• Charging auto-disconnect.jpg
    Charging auto-disconnect.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 349
Please Developer Team, can you implement these two functions of the Chinese ROM in the EU ROM. I thank you in advance. Congratulations on an excellent job.
Yes - it looks a useful function to help extend the life of the battery. But I wonder why it does not work when the battery savers are on? (I use Battery saver the whole time.)

Loving this ROM on my Redmi K60 (mondrian) !!

Thank you so so much for posting this.

Actually transformed the phone compared to the original China ROM, that was almost unusable in the UK.

The only error I am having is "Permissions keeps stopping" if I have Location enabled, which is mildly annoying. Anyone know a fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: Papayacoconut
Hi all,
I am using multiple languages on Gboard.
And for some reason, randomly the key iard letter size is changed between language.
See example - English is good, and Hebrew gets small.
When I switch between them they maintain their size, until I rotate the phone and then it is fixed.
57c59ebcbe298e9302428582f8a1028b.jpg
39caee99e4a43f4d93cdb41bd697706d.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

On Mondarian Poco F5 Pro i see that...

Settings - Battery - Batttery Protection

Attachments

• 93feb203-246d-489a-871e-08f1649e39b9.jpg
    93feb203-246d-489a-871e-08f1649e39b9.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 142
Reactions: geko95gek
Can someone help me? I'm trying to configure gallery backup for the new Google Photos option, but an error message appears saying that backup cannot be activated
Does anyone know how to solve the problem?
You post the same question everywhere.... Maybe the new twrp and a reformatted encryption can make a difference when you then go and reinstall A14 clean

Hi all,
I am using multiple languages on Gboard.
And for some reason, randomly the key iard letter size is changed between language.
See example - English is good, and Hebrew gets small.
When I switch between them they maintain their size, until I rotate the phone and then it is fixed.
57c59ebcbe298e9302428582f8a1028b.jpg
39caee99e4a43f4d93cdb41bd697706d.jpg

It's probably a gboard issue, so has nothing to do with this Rom. Test it on a different device which doesn't use this Rom and check if the issue persists. If yes, it is a gboard issue and you should send feedback to Google.

You post the same question everywhere.... Maybe the new twrp and a reformatted encryption can make a difference when you then go and reinstall A14 clean
I already installed the new twrp that is available and formatted and installed the rom again but it still gives the same error

It's probably a gboard issue, so has nothing to do with this Rom. Test it on a different device which doesn't use this Rom and check if the issue persists. If yes, it is a gboard issue and you should send feedback to Google.
I have another device with EU stable rom, there is no such issue there...

Hi. Nuwa. There is a problem. Periodically, during a conversation through a bt headset, the microphone turns off and the interlocutor stops hearing me at all. Switching to the speaker and back to the headset helps. I tried it on different headsets. The problem persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.