HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry staff members but I see that my previous message regarding call recording has been deleted, so I assume that there are some guidelines regarding this that I don't know, if someone can kindly inform me thank you very much.
It isn't deleted. You wrote it in stable thread.

Reactions: maffanto
Hi, thanks for the support here is a screen record with the bug, i think i tried with the toggle "Collapse after touch" on and off but still no luck, please let me know if i'm missing something. PS. seems to have no problem in the screen lock.

Thanks

This is the weekly thread, you are using stable ROM.

Reactions: KGVER
Everything works great on nuwa, except the Interconnectivity issue I've been having for the last several updates. Cannot connect to my pad 6 pro with the following error message.
The same with me. Had Xiaomi 13 ultra with the latest weekly and Xiaomi tab 6 pro with the china rom plus root

Last edited:
Does anyone with xm14pro / shennong have "live view" with google maps? Mine it says that i dont have google AR services , also tried to install them manually but no luck at all..
I got the same problem on poco f5/marble latest Hyper OS stable release. AR works fine on MIUI14 but not on Hyper OS.(Both EU version)
Tested on Google Map Live View and Pokemon Go AR+.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
Hi guys, i installed some xposed module that ignore signature verification and forgot to turn off. As a result some system app like mi browser, mi video,... Got updated to official playstore version. Will there be any issue?

I´m facing problems with SIM card. After format and install the ROM, my carrier (Portugal) is disable! It’s the Xiaomi 14 global version, anyone has the same problem?

I´m facing problems with SIM card. After format and install the ROM, my carrier (Portugal) is disable! It’s the Xiaomi 14 global version, anyone has the same problem?
If your device has dual SIM cards, change their locations. My sim card, which does not work in the 1st slot, works in the 2nd slot. A different SIM card works in slot 1.

Reactions: John778
If your device has dual SIM cards, change their locations. My sim card, which does not work in the 1st slot, works in the 2nd slot. A different SIM card works in slot 1.
Any location specific?

Update: I’ve tried different locations and changed the slots also and nothing happens! Never had this problem :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PervizMikail
On my cupid works fine. I have a questioni? Safetynet and CTS profile are passed, i've installed a modules in magisk for fix then, but i still can't use Google wallet, even if i try to install latest apk inject (relased on 15/01 i think)

How can i solve It? Thanks

Reactions: speng99
Google is once again causing problems with GPay, even with the update of the XiaomiEU Module app 29.02.2024, it is still not possible to make payments using NFC.

Zeus ROM 24.2.25

Reactions: speng99
@John778
I do not understand what you mean
SIM card on xiaomi.eu ROMs is disable (No service). Ive flash into the original ROM and had no problems. I Can assume that is something related with weekly or stable ROMs here (Both tested and problem persists).

@ingbrzy can you please help me here please?

Attachments

• xiaomi 14.jpg
    xiaomi 14.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
SIM card on xiaomi.eu ROMs is disable. Ive flash into the original ROM and had no problems. I Can assume that is something related with weekly or stable ROMs here (Both tested and problem persists).
Don't have this option?
Mobile networks / 1 [select slot ] / Mobile networks / Auto select network. Close it and try selecting it manually

I just updated to the newest XiaomiEU-Rom on the Xiaomi 12 Pro (ZEUS). For some reason after the update my phone is not Google Play certified (view attachments).

Help is appreciated, thank you.

Yours faithfully
Hammodeh1001

Attachments

• 1000068005.jpg
    1000068005.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have this option?
Mobile networks / 1 [select slot ] / Mobile networks / Auto select network. Close it and try selecting it manually
It doesnt allow me to select because it has no service...

Attachments

• xiaomi.jpg
    xiaomi.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.