HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
when we are going to have mark as read option here it's very convenient to dismiss my unnecessary sms notifications

Attachments

• 1000002524.jpg
    1000002524.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 540
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

I have Poco F5 PRO (Mondrian). Since this version ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-4-15-16.72759/#post-724687 ), my OTA it's not working properly.
It download's well via OTA. When i tap the button to verify downloaded update, it's start downloading again. Again and again.

I changed the TWRP twrp-3.7.1_12-0-mondrian-Nebrassy.img to twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-mondrian-skkk.img.
Same situation.

Only updates if i download update via xiaomi.eu site, restart to recovery and update from there.

Any tips?

Ty

Hi.

I have Poco F5 PRO (Mondrian). Since this version ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/24-4-15-16.72759/#post-724687 ), my OTA it's not working properly.
It download's well via OTA. When i tap the button to verify downloaded update, it's start downloading again. Again and again.

I changed the TWRP twrp-3.7.1_12-0-mondrian-Nebrassy.img to twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-mondrian-skkk.img.
Same situation.

Only updates if i download update via xiaomi.eu site, restart to recovery and update from there.

Any tips?

Ty
meanwhile... i'm going to try OrangeFox-mondrian-stable@R11.1_2.zip

Reactions: saf.oda
Hi,
Do you have new patch for Google Pay?
It worked today and now anymore

'XiaomiEU Module 23, May - No NFC Payments'

After updating to lastest weekly on SHENNOG (Xiaomi 14 Pro) google dialer stopped working correctly. When someone calls to me I have vibrations and ring but no notification on screen and in notification bar and cannot answer the call. When I open google dialer when incoming call nothing shows up. Only after missed call, call history updates itself. Outgoing calls work fine. Any suggestions?

I have installed Google Pay fix. However when I attempt to add my PayPal direct debit card to Google wallet I get a message that says "Your device doesn't meet security standards......"

I have installed Google Pay fix. However when I attempt to add my PayPal direct debit card to Google wallet I get a message that says "Your device doesn't meet security standards......"
Wallet stopped working for me last night as well.

Instructions that I have seen in the past are:
- Install the fix;
- clear "all data" in Google Play Store;
- restart the device.

The error in Wallet has now gone. I shall see when I next use it.

Reactions: Noctis117
I would like to ask the developers again if it is possible to put MI AI app in settings because it has fantastic features and I think we would all be happy to be able to use these features. thanks
For the last time: we are not keeping or adding apps or features that are intended to be used in China only or lack support for languages other than Chinese.
Mi AI voice commands, Mi AI Translate and Mi AI Call Assistant are designed for Chinese only or Chinese <-> English at best.

Yes, the Italian translator translated the text, but the system only recognizes "cheese".

Attachments

• 1716551251245.jpg
    1716551251245.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 48
Hello, I bought the Poco F6 pro. I wanted to add the account and device in developer mode so that I can unlock the bootloader in a few days. But I get the message that it didn't work and that I should submit a request to the Mi community. I've never had that before, is it new with HyperOS?

Reactions: checker72
I think I have found the error. The region in my account is set to China. Can I change this somehow in Germany, because it is not possible to change it just like that

Good afternoon to ya all!!

Is it only me that im having problems specifically with Instagr*m app - that is hiding the notch and showing black bar..happening randomly, i will attach a screenshot to be more understandable to you,
please tell me if its only me or you guys have it too so its application's problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20240524_193259_039.jpg
    IMG_20240524_193259_039.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 43
Sorry if someone asked this before, is there a list of which android version the rom is based on for each device? Mine is Xiaomi 13 Ultra Ishtar, stable rom is based on android 14 but I don't see a list for weekly roms.

Downloaded nuwa 24.5.20 - nice and fast.
Also installed the 2024.05.22 module, cleared all Google Play Store data, and restarted.
No errors at the moment with Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.