HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically you follow the instructions, you won't have any problems.
It works for me everytime, that is why I asking experts here. .bat technically store command lines and flashtool running those lines too so I just want to know what can go wrong if I run straight from .bat .my phone still got updated, everything work normal, only problem I have is unable to use interconectivity to share screen on my pad 6 pro. They said device system tampered.

• Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
It works for me everytime, that is why I asking experts here. .bat technically store command lines and flashtool running those lines too so I just want to know what can go wrong if I run straight from .bat .my phone still got updated, everything work normal, only problem I have is unable to use interconectivity to share screen on my pad 6 pro. They said device system tampered.
Where in the instructions does it say to use some kind of "flashtool"? You are supposed to just run the .bat, nothing else.

@everyone complaining wallet doesn't work, there are several cases in which you can force the wallet not to complain anymore:
1) clear data of Google play services (wallet is included in them -clearing just wallet or play store data won't do anything-, but you'll need to re enter any cards data cause everything will be deleted)

2) just wait for wallet to "call" the api sometime today or tomorrow max (it usually needs 8/12hrs to refresh) and everything will show as fully working

This is because if you happened to open wallet while it wasn't working, that's what it remembers for x hours even AFTER you update the module.
It just needs time, but paying should jusy work by tapping to pay anyway (even if wallet nags about not being secure).

P.S. For anyone having a wear os watch, I did pay three days ago with it WITHOUT updating the module, so I guess it works anyway once the cards are memorised on the wear os app.

Reactions: katerpanne
Is it normal in TWRP?
if i flash with fastboot i have bugs like this in this post -> X

However, the ROM seems to boot normally!?

Attachments

• photo_2024-05-19_16-33-25.jpg
    photo_2024-05-19_16-33-25.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 111
It's normal that on Xiaomi 14 (houji) with every update after flashing the ROM I have to flash the modem because otherwise it doesn't see the network.
I use the fastboot method on my PC because it doesn't work for me via OTG and TWRP

It's normal that on Xiaomi 14 (houji) with every update after flashing the ROM I have to flash the modem because otherwise it doesn't see the network.
I use the fastboot method on my PC because it doesn't work for me via OTG and TWRP
Yes, the other option is to remove the modemfirmware.img from new ROM before flashing it. Then you don't have to flash global modemfirmware.img again.

my google play services has an error in latest update on xiaomi 14 pro. it tells me to give it permissions like SMS but when I go into app settings there is no place to give it the permissions and in privacy section google play services is not an app on the list I can give SMS. There are other permissions it lists it needs but I also can't give them, I can't use wallet, play games, etc. some guidance would be appreciated

Can I ask if the meta messenger chat bubble has been fixed since Android 11? I find the default Android feature very annoying.

my google play services has an error in latest update on xiaomi 14 pro. it tells me to give it permissions like SMS but when I go into app settings there is no place to give it the permissions and in privacy section google play services is not an app on the list I can give SMS. There are other permissions it lists it needs but I also can't give them, I can't use wallet, play games, etc. some guidance would be appreciated
settings >> privacy >> permission manager >> SMS >> google play services

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-19-20-30-21-952_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-19-20-30-21-952_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 74
. For anyone having a wear os watch, I did pay three days ago with it WITHOUT updating the module, so I guess it works anyway once the cards are memorised on the wear os app.
The Wallet app on the watch is separate and functions mostly independently from the phone. It only needs the phone app when adding a card.
I use my watch as a backup when GWallet on the phone fails.

Reactions: fast83
Status
Not open for further replies.