MULTI 3.12.20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i have a problem with wifi on my N4, it is stuck in the activation phase.
I moved from a stock 4.4.2 rooted to the multi 3.12.20, previosly every was working, i deleted dalvik, cache and i did a factory reset with my 6.4.3 clockwork recovery.
I flashed it three times without results, i tryed with the 3.12.13, same.
If i flash another rom with 4.4.2, for example Rastakat wifi starts to work, do i have a problem with radio files?

Thank you for your help

No. The first 4.2 and we can not use it. :( If they use the Color OS 1.0.2i kernel, the battery life must be amazing ...
Do You have any news about a new MIUI rom for the Find 5? In the oppoforums topic i get no answer how to make the rom work..

Hi,
i have a problem with wifi on my N4, it is stuck in the activation phase.
I moved from a stock 4.4.2 rooted to the multi 3.12.20, previosly every was working, i deleted dalvik, cache and i did a factory reset with my 6.4.3 clockwork recovery.
I flashed it three times without results, i tryed with the 3.12.13, same.
If i flash another rom with 4.4.2, for example Rastakat wifi starts to work, do i have a problem with radio files?

Thank you for your help
sounds like it could be radio related... or something else, any change of logs when trying to get wifi?

There still a problem with Greek translation with this and previous release on my Mi2s.
Dates are not translated and appear in English, in lockscreen, in calendar etc
Can i do anything to fix this after rom installation?
If you want to be a contributor to fixing the XML translations I can put you in contact with the repo owner :)

You didn't understand my query:
I am talking on the phone and here comes the SMS boom @/#$?@#$ vibration.
I am not talking about incoming call only about SMS.

For owners of Nexus 4 coming from 4.4.2 build:
You have to check what Baseband/Radio you have now.
Go to Settings, About phone, Baseband version - if you have .48 you good, if not than you have to make it to be .48.
How?

Here you go...
First download Google Nexus 4 Android image 4.2.2 - here.
Get adb from Internet, Nexus 4 drivers etc.

Then:
- connect Nexus 4 to PC;
- let system notice Nexus 4;
- use comand: adb reboot bootloader;
- use comands as follows:
fastboot flash bootloader bootloaderradio-mako-m9615a-cefwmazm-2.0.1700.48.img (or rename it as you like)
fastboot reboot-bootloader
- you should notice baseband .48 on the bootloader screen,
- go to recovery and install MIUI.

Last edited:
Hi everyone :) I've decided to join this forum because I want to continue use this ROM but I'm not able to make the ROM work..The one I have on my Sony Xperia S is 3.10.11 but everytime I try to install a new build it won't boot. Can someone please help me with my problem? I'm desperate ;(

if you disable or delete miui browser, links (at least in google now) won't open at all.
I also found out, that if you go to miui-browser -> settings, it will always (re)set itself as default browser.

In settings-applications you can now select default app I. E. Default browser..and works.
I had this problem in lasts releases but now is perfect.
When I open a YouTube link Firefox ask me if I want open with yt app
Thank you Xiaomi

In settings-applications you can now select default app I. E. Default browser..and works.
I had this problem in lasts releases but now is perfect.
When I open a YouTube link Firefox ask me if I want open with yt app
Thank you Xiaomi
In my MI2S 32gb it doesn't work right.
If I open a YT link from firefox or other browsers.....it opens me a new window in Miui stock browser in YT site. (I put Next browser in settings as default)
o_O

Hi everyone :) I've decided to join this forum because I want to continue use this ROM but I'm not able to make the ROM work..The one I have on my Sony Xperia S is 3.10.11 but everytime I try to install a new build it won't boot. Can someone please help me with my problem? I'm desperate ;(

Try to follow this complete manual:
I've did it 2 weeks ago, it takes some time, but it will work!
http://en.miui.com/thread-10110-1-1.html

p.s. if your bootloader is locked, you should follow this manual from sony as well:
http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/
At the moment you need to fill in your IMEI number, you can skip the last digit (this will not be needed and this way Sony doesn't register your phone as a unlocked phone)

Reactions: Sissi
If I open a YT link from firefox or other browsers.....it opens me a new window in Miui stock browser in YT site. (I put Next browser in settings as default)
o_O

yea, nice to hear more people confirming how lame the new default app settings is. i also confirm screwy handling of tumblr and instagram, as well as basically every video file. the new rom heavily favors the miui browser as well as mivideo.

i wonder if it only affects mi2s users, like us?

o_O

Yes is still not perfect..because on my mi2s works only for YouTube links in Firefox..but Doesn't work with tapatalk, google play... links.
C'mon Xiaomi, i think this feature has most priority than others

Reactions: jauling
Anyone else have massive problems with the Launcher / Themes app in this version?
Its force closing all the time after the update.
The Error is "NoSuchMethodError: miui.os.Environment.getSystemVisibleExternalPath " coming from somewhere within the theme manager.

Cannot revert to the previous version due to sqlite upgrade of something.

Try to follow this complete manual:
I've did it 2 weeks ago, it takes some time, but it will work!
http://en.miui.com/thread-10110-1-1.html

p.s. if your bootloader is locked, you should follow this manual from sony as well:
http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/
At the moment you need to fill in your IMEI number, you can skip the last digit (this will not be needed and this way Sony doesn't register your phone as a unlocked phone)

Thank you so much! I think it could be the kernel...But I have noticed some things that now are different..first of all the recovery is now different..i had the recovery with lupus..then, in the previous version I had I had not the equalizer, maybe it's a new thing..the PlayStore Icon is now purple.. Did I do something wrong? Another thing..I don't have anymore the menu with Reboot, Recovery and Bootloader :( Sorry for bothering

I think you forgot this part for additional tweaks, because I think you are right.
Reboot/recovery/bootloader is not an standard options of the on/off button.
Playstore color changes with the different themes, standard Miui is purple.
Don't know the answers for the recovery, this was the manual I used and it gave me root and Miui and that's what I wanted :)

DOWNLOAD WSM TOOLS FOR ADDING VARIOUS OPTIONS FOR MIUI - LINK

They are not standard? I'm surprised..The build 3.10.11 I had before had that options..for the playstore maybe I can just change them with an icon pack...thank you!

Not sure if it is standard, but I couldn't find it on the 3.12.6 release.

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.