MULTI 4.12.5 - FINAL MIUIv5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've found an issue into all v6 versions. When I'm driving the car and I'm listening music from Spotify app by Bluetooth is not possible to change songs using car interface (rew neither fwd). I'm allowed only to play and pause songs. I've tested with same car and Motorola moto g and works fine with stock Rom... the error is confirmed into Mi3 phone

Is there any experience how does MIUIv5 KK ROM work on Oneplus One?

@yours3lf, some info about this bug from my part.
I use Spotify via my Bluetoothe headset and I can change the song etc. from my Mi2 with the release from last week (MiuiV6).
Can you try the same thing with a BT headset? Don't know if it is a problem with the phone, Spotify, connection between phone and car or the Miui ROM for the Mi3.

Reactions: yours3lf
I use Spotify via my Bluetoothe headset and I can change the song etc. from my Mi2 with the release from last week (MiuiV6).
Can you try the same thing with a BT headset? Don't know if it is a problem with the phone, Spotify, connection between phone and car or the Miui ROM for the Mi3.
Thanks, I'm gonna download last version to check it. Until last week I have always same problem, maybe with this release the issue had been fixed! Unfortunately I have no Bluetooth headsets. I'll try again with the car

It was the last MIUIv5 release?
Is there any news regarding official (dev) MIUI6 release for Mi2S?

Hello all Miui fans,
I'm running V6 4.11.28 on my M2S. Sometimes I can't send or receive text messages, also can't receive or make telephone calls, despite a good coverage. All of this without any notification. What can I do ?

Same problem with new version. I tried again with car connection and it's not working. But I tested also with another Bluetooth headset my MI3 and it worked fine...
I don't understand why...But with the other mobile phone worked fine. It's not a problem of the car...(new seat leon)

Ingbrzy,

I have ordered a Oneplus One, could you please inform will you relese MIUI multilang (any version) for this device in the feature? I have not received the phone yet but I looking for the best ROM for it in advance.
Thx a lot!

Ingbrzy,

I have ordered a Oneplus One, could you please inform will you relese MIUI multilang (any version) for this device in the feature? I have not received the phone yet but I looking for the best ROM for it in advance.
Thx a lot!
MIUIv5 just died.. There are no info about next supported devices except Xiaomi...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: graw2
Hey guys,I'm just wondering. I installed mocha 4.12.5 on my Mi-Pad and notice it's missing the security center. Also noticed I use alarm clock but its not on this version ROM. Can you please tell me why these are not included? Thanks.

Hey guys,I'm just wondering. I installed mocha 4.12.5 on my Mi-Pad and notice it's missing the security center. Also noticed I use alarm clock but its not on this version ROM. Can you please tell me why these are not included? Thanks.
Security center was never there... same for Alarm clock...

At first I was surprised by huge amount of free memory (Mi2a) but then it turned out launcher does not stay in the memory (although it is set) and reload almost each time. Reverted back to 4.11.28 and everything is fine again.
After more debugging: Launcher is actually crashing (WIN DEATH). I wonder what are the recent changes to launcher since with previous ROM everything works fine.

sorry i should have phrased my question better. do you know reason why they are not there? Is security not an issue on Mi-Pad?
also if I had the apk could I install it separate would it work for V6?

sorry i should have phrased my question better. do you know reason why they are not there? Is security not an issue on Mi-Pad?
also if I had the apk could I install it separate would it work for V6?
MIUI for MiPad isn't same as for phones.. its just on the beginning of development...

oh ok. It's a shame security application is not baked in. Thanks for your help and hopefully it will be added in the near future. I also notice the theme application is not there either but I think the service is running because I can change wallpapers but just not the themes.
MIUI V6 looks great great. Crisp, Clean and Clear :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.