MULTI 4.5.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
@graw2 It was available for short time before xiaomi noticed it is bugged.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Yes your right, but I am waiting for fixed, reworked and re-released MIUI4.5.16 version for Mi2s. I really hope we don't have to wait till Friday to get the next update!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

And what if you will have to? Does it matter if you have 5.16 or next version? You don't have to updater every version.

Wysłane z MI3

And what if you will have to? Does it matter if you have 5.16 or next version? You don't have to updater every version.

Wysłane z MI3
Your right, does not matter, but more then one year I have updated my mi2s every Friday when update was available. So it's missing for me...just like a pussy after 1 week without sex.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: kok8
Oh.. ok... But I think I don't want to know what will you do with your MI2 this friday when you get your update ;p

Reactions: actian and kok8
Wait, if I'm reading this well. You tell me that a 600 bucks, top end Samsung device.. doesnt have... FM Radio?
The old SGS2 had a radio.

Wysłane z MI3

Wait, if I'm reading this well. You tell me that a 600 bucks, top end Samsung device.. doesnt have... FM Radio?
The old SGS2 had a radio.

Wysłane z MI3
Yes mate the galaxy 1 and 2 and 3 all had FM radios Samsung decided to remove FM radio from galaxy s4 and galaxy s5 saying people stream there music but there been complaints that streaming uses to much data and people wanted FM radio so I guess Samsung added it back on the i9506 galaxy s4 now people are complaining why wasn't it there from the very beginning as yet the galaxy s5 still doesn't have FM radio so maybe Samsung add it back to later model of galaxy s5.

Hi all,

Hoo, im soo late..

I think someone would asked if our senssy could get the latest build. But not.

So, maybe something for SENSATION ???

THank for regards

Thanks for this update. Just a quick question. No update for the Galaxy Note (N7000) this week?

Reactions: Jo☆san
OK tested bluetooth again yesterday and even unpaired the phone en paired it again. Problem is still there. Says something like "bluetooth media sharing stopped".

Maybe it has to do with the fact that my carkit/radio cannot play bluetooth media, i have another car with a different radio and there it works fine! Anybody ideas?

Text formatting is still shown for mail notifications in notification bar (present from previous version). I9300

Yes, It is still seen for new version released on 16th May using HTC EVO 3D. Also compared to previous release (9th May 2014) initially it was good, but later it became very unstable.

For example, while taking the call, we could hear the ring tone, but screen will be blank, no response, after 1 min it will display the caller screen.

We could not open the mail displayed in the notification. But it is able to able to delete from the notification panel.

Hi i thanks you for your work
but i have problem in this update 4-5-16
the root permission didn't work !!!
my device is Galaxy Note 2 N-7100
i have cwm-based Recovery v 6.0.1.5
please help my to have root permission

Hi i thanks you for your work
but i have problem in this update 4-5-16
the root permission didn't work !!!
my device is Galaxy Note 2 N-7100
i have cwm-based Recovery v 6.0.1.5
please help my to have root permission
If you really need root then go back to previous version.

Reactions: Mazen Hadadeen
Added Stable 24 for Xiaomi Redmi 1S...

Changelog
w7Hxw8j.png

Added Stable 24 for Xiaomi Redmi 1S...

Changelog
w7Hxw8j.png

thank you so much
i just received my RedMi 1S for one of my friends and i tryed the 2 beta versions (waiting for a stable versions)
but i found some issues concerning a very poor GSM reception

i hope is not an hardware problem of this phone
i am an owner of Mi1, Mi2, Mi3
and actually it sounds not good for me ! if the stable rom doesn't fix this trouble

Dear Ingbrzy

Concerning the NEXUS 7 II Rom
did you add the Miui Market
i am still using the Chinese Rom specially for the Miui Market = son's nexus
the Apk installation is Ok but error when i open the app
i followed all of your steps but without success!

Can you try to add it please in the next update*
thank you

Dear Ingbrzy

Concerning the NEXUS 7 II Rom
did you add the Miui Market
i am still using the Chinese Rom specially for the Miui Market = son's nexus
the Apk installation is Ok but error when i open the app
i followed all of your steps but without success!

Can you try to add it please in the next update*
thank you
Sorry no, we will not add xiaomi market app... just copy apk to system/app to ROM zip and install...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.