MULTI 4.5.30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Thank you very much for Stable15 for my Redmi !!!

I noticed this: the names of the SIM cards on the notification bar don't appear when I have the screen unlocked.
And with the screen locked it shows "26801 | 26801" instead of the names I gave.

Does anyone know why?

Hi i have a problem to upgrade newman n2 with this rom
can i do with the original recovery? or i need cwm or other?

with cwm 6.0.3.0
Finding update package
opening update package
installing update
formatting system
installing system files
creating system links
set permission
update boot image
set_perm: some changes failed
e: error in /emmc/update.zip
(status 7)
installation aborded.

any idea?

Sir ingbrzy or others, any idea regarding below problem? Anybody has this problem?

ZTE nubia Z5S mini. Video force close! Please fix. Thanks

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager.retrieveThumbnail(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:243)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager.getThumbnail(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:176)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbCacheManager$FetchThumbnailTask.load(VideoThumbCacheManager.java:523)
at com.duokan.tv.util.VideoThumbAysncLoadTaskStack.run(VideoThumbAysncLoadTaskStack.java:323)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:856)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load xiaomimediaplayer from loader dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[dexPath=/system/app/MiuiVideo.apk,libraryPath=/data/app-lib/MiuiVideo]: findLibrary returned null
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:365)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)
at com.duokan.MediaMetadataRetriever.<clinit>(MediaMetadataRetriever.java:42)
... 5 more

Is it normal fort n5 tot get that warm and loos 1 percent of battery Evert minuten?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-31-17-26-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-31-17-26-15.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 315
Hi all, thank MIUI Forum for this new build.

Lot of fixes and optimization. Very nice, but , could SENSATION try it ???

Thank for regards

I test last 4.5.9 for newman n2 and it's work fine
but the last 4.5.30 have

set permission
update boot image
set_perm: some changes failed
e: error in /emmc/update.zip
(status 7)
installation aborded.

Somebody else, with n5, facing the same as me?

Phone getting hot while using it normale,
And a battery drop, 1 % per minute while screen on?

Hi all, downloaded JHBCNBD15.0 on Friday to my unrooted Redmi (MTK chip) and I cannot get the GPS to function for more than the occasional few seconds, so maps etc. unusable.
Anyone else have this bug? - any suggestions how to fix?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi all, downloaded JHBCNBD15.0 on Friday to my unrooted Redmi (MTK chip) and I cannot get the GPS to function for more than the occasional few seconds, so maps etc. unusable.
Anyone else have this bug? - any suggestions how to fix?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.

I've been using Redmi and other phones with MTK chipset before and I can say the have the same problem with GPS lock times. Sometimes it didn't even lock at all (while consuming huge battery power). Just google it and you'll see a lot of MTK phones user complain about this. No more MTK phones for me!

I've been using Redmi and other phones with MTK chipset before and I can say the have the same problem with GPS lock times. Sometimes it didn't even lock at all (while consuming huge battery power). Just google it and you'll see a lot of MTK phones user complain about this. No more MTK phones for me!

Thanks for that - strange thing is that the previous version (13.0) worked fine so I innocently assumed that all would be well!

Is it possible for me to revert to that previous version? - I'm not clear if or how I could do that.

Guys help please!
I updated my hongmi wcdma to 15 stable version, and my wifi stopped working. The wifi switch is "greyed out" and I can't interact with it.
I tried going back to 13 version but didn't fix the problem!!!
Can someone assist? Is there a modem zip I should flash to fix this? IF so please link.

Status
Not open for further replies.