MULTI 4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on the Xiaomi mi2 it's a pain to manually select the zipfile, the file explorer stuck to the updater is really slow. I think there are some big queries active. It works, but horrible slow.

OTA will be during next week... enjoying last days of holidays.. :) but why you are waiting for it..? its same file as posted in this thread... just OTA is downloaded from slow china servers.. so just download zip file, go to updater - menu - select installation zip and its done...

Well on the Xiaomi mi2 it's a pain to manually select the zipfile, the file explorer stuck to the updater is really slow. I think there are some big queries active. It works, but horrible slow.
You got something wrong.. It took to me 3s select and start installation rom on mi2..

~Tapatalk~

Well, what then the file in Exynos is responsible for this work?
Sorry for persistence...
Well.. We don't add any network location file to exynos devices at all.. And it works..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: devserg
also, the OTA update shouldn't provide only a partial zip file (delta update) that includes only the changes respect the release you are currently running? this saves time/data connection
or it always download the full rom in any case?
in other roms I used, the ota update was a delta update, not a full upgrade..

thanks!

also, the OTA update shouldn't provide only a partial zip file (delta update) that includes only the changes respect the release you are currently running? this saves time/data connection

thanks!
It should but we dont do that.
OTA is full rom here.

thanks!
It download a full rom...

~Tapatalk~

ok perfect thanks for the explanation! so yes nothing really changes between ota downloading or downloading the rom here :)
waiting for the new mi3 release 4.4.4 based thanks as always for your great work guys!! :)

Hi all,
I'd like to let you know that I have solved the problem with Wifi not activating after installing 4.7.25 on Nexus 4 (coming from 4.2.28, but full wiped).
Installed the latest CWM 6.0.4.7 (instead of my previous 6.0.4.3) and the bug disappeared. (!)
Hope this can be useful for someone else struggling like I did.
Great job guys! (and girls too)

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.

In this update and in the past update the saving energy mode are not working.
When i try to choose the screen stop and apear a message of mistake.

In this update and in the past update the saving energy mode are not working.
When i try to choose the screen stop and apear a message of mistake.
use search function. did you try to set English language? you still see that option? energy saver mode was removed from miui

I hope there are some nice unmentioned bug/ English translation fixes in this room for the MiPad.
Of not, then I will share my comments here and if it is for the original ROM, I will put it in the bug section at en.Miui.com. let's all make it a better ROM :)
Thank you for the current update.

Why do you translations of only developers ROM for Mi3. MiPad, Mi2/S and other flagship devices by Xiaomi?(I apologize for my English. My English is very bad.) Or it not depends on you? Why you don't have translation of stable ROM's for flagship devices of Xiaomi(Mi3, MiPad Mi2/S)?

Last edited:
@ingbrzy There was not error in translation.
when I try to choose energy saving mode, system hangs and appears an error and the report below.
I can not use the energy saving mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-01-13-49-12[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-08-01-13-49-12[1].png
    183 KB · Views: 230
Hi guys
What the Different between the old screen and the new look screen for MI3 and mi4
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.