MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: We're having a 7-day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct. 8 because of China National Day. MIUI OTA update will be suspended during the holiday. Everything will be OK when we come back to work Oct. 8. Please stay tuned.
14.gif
So next update scheduled will be on 10 october right? :) the next friday avaible?

Not tested with TWRP.. Our ROMs for Xiaomi devices are optimized for stock MiRecovery... No full wipe needed...

~Tapatalk~

Hi, i installed the version v.25 in my Redmi, all works fine, except mail.apk, i can´t sync any account, because always say "exception server". That´s impossible work with mail.apk !!:eek:

Are they a solution to this problem...?:rolleyes:

Hi. This morning my MI2 ask for OTA update as each week. But this time a funny page si displayed.
What to do ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1411967336091.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1411967336091.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 323
No help?
A file miui_ota_aries_mam_4.9.19_4.9.26_c62671902f_4.1.zip. Is now in download ROM folder. May i install it ?

Envoyé de mon MI 2 en utilisant Tapatalk now Free

4.9.26 installed in my MI 3W with success.
I'd the problem with the browser sync solved by removing its sync in miaccount

I am using MIUI6 Multilang ROM on my Mi2s. It looks pretty good! I am very pleased with it. It was worth to change from v5 to v6. Considering it is early beta release it is very stable. I have found some small bugs only :

Browser:
- FC when adding any site to favorite (popular)

Alarm:
- No icon for alarm in notification bar when alarm enabled

MiVideo
- does not work to play anything through DLNA .

I hope will be fixed soon...

I am using MIUI6 Multilang ROM on my Mi2s. It looks pretty good! I am very pleased with it. It was worth to change from v5 to v6. Considering it is early beta release it is very stable. I have found some small bugs only :

Browser:
- FC when adding any site to favorite (popular)

Alarm:
- No icon for alarm in notification bar when alarm enabled

MiVideo
- does not work to play anything through DLNA .

I hope will be fixed soon...
logcat for that FC..?

logcat for that FC..?
here you are:

android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundException: String resource ID #0x7f0a01d3
at android.content.res.Resources.getText(Resources.java:252)
at android.content.res.MiuiResources.getText(MiuiResources.java:119)
at android.content.res.Resources.getString(Resources.java:338)
at com.android.browser.aS.handleMessage(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:136)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5034)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:807)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:623)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: ingbrzy
Me and other members asked politely if there is a time frame or something for the nexus 7 2013 (v5 or v6 is not so important)
beside the latest 4.8.22 . I do not expect or pretend anything I thank you guys for the great work but i am just asking for a mere information ...is it so difficult to respond ??

Me and other members asked politely if there is a time frame or something for the nexus 7 2013 (v5 or v6 is not so important)
beside the latest 4.8.22 . I do not expect or pretend anything I thank you guys for the great work but i am just asking for a mere information ...is it so difficult to respond ??
No news yet..

~Tapatalk~

No news yet..

~Tapatalk~

Hey ingbrzy, just wanted to check....Is that stable multilang 43 for Redmi 1s from en.miui.com the same as the xiaomi.eu rom from the first page of this thread?

Also, I installed the V41 xiaomi.eu rom over your V36 rom using updater app but was getting FC's and high ram use. Would it be safer to do a full wipe/dalvik wipe in MI recovery then flash the 43 as an update.zip from SD card?

It's not the same. Xiaomi.eu rom has... multilang.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Can I ask why Ukrainian language not included in Redmi 1 and 1s versions anymore? Nothing on the first page about it being disabled like Danish for example.

Can I ask why Ukrainian language not included in Redmi 1 and 1s versions anymore? Nothing on the first page about it being disabled like Danish for example.
We have no maintainer for ukrainian lang.. So its very outdated lang..

~Tapatalk~

Good time. On MI-3 WCDMA in Russian translation a lot of text in English. Also the system crashes when opening settings - buttons.
Fix it please. In MIUI V5 everything worked perfectly.
Thank you.

In Mi2S when press for few seconds volume down and power, the device reboots. This is an issue for me. Anyone has same problem? With V5 I often found my device rebooted but without know why, with V6 I just found this issue :-( Any update to avoid it?

Some apps are a bit instable. Like browser that can't be used, because it going in crash. And also the root access doesn't work for me, from
the first build of v6. And another thing, when I open a folder for example, then after I open an app in the folder; if I hit the home button, the system don't bring me back in the home page, but it bring me back in the folder.

Sorry for bad english.

Some apps are a bit instable. Like browser that can't be used, because it going in crash. And also the root access doesn't work for me, from
the first build of v6. And another thing, when I open a folder for example, then after I open an app in the folder; if I hit the home button, the system don't bring me back in the home page, but it bring me back in the folder.

Sorry for bad english.
For browser crashed. Please try disabling Browser sync in Mi Account.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Reactions: DroidBoy and mj2
I've updated to 4.9.26 (Mi3) and it is really awesome!! I just discovered that I have a problem with the themes app. It says: couldn't connect to server. I have already cleared data in settings, but after doing that it still can't connect... Anyone facing the same problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: ngochung
Status
Not open for further replies.