MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also having this problem since they changed the music's app interface. And I think I translated the strings correctly (I'm the spanish translator). Did I do something wrong? I tried cleaning app' s data and nothing...

Also, there's no Data Saver anymore?

Redmi 2. Spanish.

Have you added the assets folder in the music.apk folder already?

May I know why do you want to avoid installing custom recovery? With custom recovery you get more useful features. It's non-sense to keep the stock recovery, even you can install the stock ROM from en.miui.com through the custom recovery such as TWRP or CWM, so what is the different does it make?
These phones are not intended to me. So my main goal is to have them operate as close to original as possible. In case something goes wrong, the technician that will handle them will have to deal with the usual MiRecovery.

I know that TWRP is much more flexible and, in fact, I have it installed on my Oneplus one.

So, returning to the original question, is it possible to flash something from within the built-in updater app from example to enable root functionality and if so, how?

If you won't use it, then can you teach me how to add the china theme store to the Rom of Mi Note (Virgo). I can do it myself and i will share it for no one. Just for me!

Epic! :D

These phones are not intended to me. So my main goal is to have them operate as close to original as possible. In case something goes wrong, the technician that will handle them will have to deal with the usual MiRecovery.

I know that TWRP is much more flexible and, in fact, I have it installed on my Oneplus one.

So, returning to the original question, is it possible to flash something from within the built-in updater app from example to enable root functionality and if so, how?

What versions do you have now?

Epic! :D

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Is this a bug or just only me? Any solution?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-26-14-33-11_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-26-14-33-11_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 285
Vibration level is getting stronger and stronger.....in this release is too high!I hear my phone's vibration from the other rooms!
No it's not, the strongest vibration level was on 8.10, then it went real dim on 15.10 and ok-ish on 22.10. Some people like strong vibration level (my phone is on silent mode at work, but still want to hear something) and some like dim (like you). That's why it would be nice that vibration level settings would be re-introduced.

All roms after 5.9.17 give me email app that isn't working anymore on Redmi Note 4G.

When I start the email app the screen becomes white, then black and then email app stops.

All roms after 5.9.17 give me email app that isn't working anymore on Redmi Note 4G.

When I start the email app the screen becomes white, then black and then email app stops.

E-mail works very fine on my Redmi Note 4G single SIM. Maybe it's something wrong with your phone.

Hello guys :)

I have a bad configuration and Bug positioning recommended applications in cases involving several icons.
Therefore: i can not rely on applications that overlap with the icons of recommended applications. It would reduce the position of the recommanded apps or deleted because they are not yet active

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-25-23-27-01_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-25-23-27-01_com.miui.home.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Data saver (Opera Max) option is not present. I have Redmi 2 2Gb with spanish language. Thank you

Screenshot_2015-10-26-15-50-20_com.miui.networkassistant.png

Anyone notice missing data saver settings? So is it gonne be built in soon or we need to download from google playstore. (Opera max app)

Can anyone confirm if the Bluetooth bug has been fixed? Can you connect to your car & access your phone book? This is a bug that's been present since it last worked in v5!!!

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

Had the same problem, I could just see a few contacts on my car system. You need to manually share them (select all contacts, share via Bluetooth and select your car) wait a little for the synchronization to complete.

Had the same problem, I could just see a few contacts on my car system. You need to manually share them (select all contacts, share via Bluetooth and select your car) wait a little for the synchronization to complete.
That's not the problem, in v5 Bluetooth connects fine but in v6 & v7 the phone won't connect at all! It's a bug that's been repeatedly reported with no fix insight it seems

That's not the problem, in v5 Bluetooth connects fine but in v6 & v7 the phone won't connect at all! It's a bug that's been repeatedly reported with no fix insight it seems

Sorry, I thought you had a problem with the contacts sync, like I had before. Otherwise that, my Bluetooth works fine on my car (mi2s phone).

Portuguese language cant use music again.. Good bye miui.eu

I have that version on PT-PT and use music 100%...

"Eu tenho esta última ROM 5.10.22 PT linguagem e a música dá perfeitamente no meu apenas tens de ir às definições das aplicações, procurar a APP da música limpar a cache e limpar os dados, forçar o encerramento da APP e voilá podes usufruir again da APP" :)

China version of MIUI 7 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and many other devices has been released, will you make a MULTI languages with GAPPS, please?

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
Status
Not open for further replies.