MULTI 5.3.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.
I back up my data - twice a week with Titanium Backup, and once (Friday morning) with the stock backup program.
My concern was that if the stock browser was replaced by Chrome, the corresponding stock browser backup data might not show up (on either backup).
Enable MiCloud browser sync..
Hello, I have a problem, My screen is black when I dial to someone, after a call, I can not see any button on screen to end the call, I have to wait the other end call :(
Anyone have a same problem with me, I'm using Mi2.
Thanks a lot for reading my post.
Calibrate proximity sensor

~Tapatalk~

Hello, I have a problem, My screen is black when I dial to someone, after a call, I can not see any button on screen to end the call, I have to wait the other end call :(
Anyone have a same problem with me, I'm using Mi2.
Thanks a lot for reading my post.
Hi. I got the same problem with one old screen protector. Problem was solved when I remove it

Mi4 Cancro, I have the lockscreen with swipe up and unlockpattern (mi-band) is it possible only to have mi-band unlock only?

Just updated on Mi3W. Could confirm, there is a stock browser, even more, now it could play youtube movies again.
No crashes on battery usage, but no sound on apps uninstall animation.
Really good release. Thank You, team!
can you confirm the saturation?

Hi, I didnt use any screen protector. I think screen is hard enough so didnt use any ones
Open the dialer and enter:
*#*#64663#*#*
Select proximity sensor and calibrate.
If it will not help then it will be hardware issue at you that caused by damage when you dropped down your phone.
Temporary solution is switch proximity sensor during a call disabled within call settings.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Hello team

with the disappearance of Mi browser and remove the sound of animated Application Disappeared I returned to version 5.2.13 which is good on Mi4 french (France)

No browser for me after the update !?

Mi3w (French)

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Bonjour cesko :)
Tu parles feançais ? Oui moi j'ai eu la même chose du coup j'ai utilisé mi flash et je suis revenu à la version 5.2.13 et j'ai retrouvé le navigateur Mi et le son quand je supprime les apps. La version 5.2.13 cancro est stable sur le Mi4 noir

Reactions: cesko
If my little English not fool me, in this link says that was removed the initial loockscreen and it works :confused:
The point is the following settings together caused screen unlock difficulties:

1. using "Screen Lock " with password
2. enabled "Skip Swipe Screen"
3. disabled "Prevent Pocket Dials"

The reason is the setting combination above can easily cause random touches while the phone in the pocket. It means accidentally attempts to unlock the screen. After multiple wrong attempts, the phone will be locked.

Last edited:
Thanks

I have a question for all

I'm staying 5.3.20 for Mi4 LTE
My device screen off, disable wifi + data, 1h = loss 1% battery
I have wipe all data but not effective
I went to bed at 11pm ,get up at 7 am and the phone battery dropped 7%

23:30 battery was 55 percent
07:15 am battery is 48 percent

Are someone using Mi4 and have problem like me? and is the phenomenon of my phone normal?

Sr all, my english is bad.

1% overnight on Mi3W

Great ROM update this week! Thank U! No any bugs. No grashes, everything work. And excellently battery life! Thank U!!!

Maybe found a bug. I use Italian language and when I use maps, application talks to me using a mix of Italian and English... For example when it has to tell me to go right, it uses some English expression... Someone have the same bug?

no its not public release...
In this case what kind of release is this? Official? Only for test? Please share some information! 5. Birthday of Xiaomi will be next week. It cannot be a coincidence!

Last edited:
Android L based MIUI6 for Mi2S. First public release 5.3.26:

http://en.miui.com/thread-97226-1-1.html

I hope we will have multilang version by Xiaomi.eu team next week!

Here are some screenshots:

154381_screenshot_2015-03-28-18-12-23.thumb.jpg

154381_screenshot_2015-03-28-17-06-04_3.thumb.jpg

154381_screenshot_2015-03-28-18-11-57.thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.