MULTI 5.4.24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no any problem with MIUI email app here.

Sent from Xiaomi Mi2S [MIUIv6-5.0] using Tapatalk
That's great, but here I have some. I've created a fresh account just now and when I try to get into its settings I get FC.

Also it's not just FC, I wouldn't bother in that case. It doesn't synchronize it. Only if I open Mail app it fetches new mail, otherwise it stays inactive.

E-mail app crash ! :( with this release on my MI4 WCDMA. when i'm in the e-mail app settings and i click on the adress to access to the settings, the app crash.

I returned to the xiaomi.eu_multi_cancro_5.4.17_v6-4.4 version everything works.
I'll wait until next week and I hope this bug will be fixed

Mi2. FM Radio is working now, thanks!

Edit: Unlock with MiBand is OK, bluetooth fixed

Last edited:
Mi2. FM Radio is working now, thanks!

Edit: Unlock with MiBand is OK, bluetooth fixed
Interested.. My experiences are : after update unlock with MiBand en sound in bluetooth head set are both working but one day after both refuse to work (I use NPD mode during the night) . I have this pb with 5.4.2 ; 5.4.10 and 5.4.17. I would like to be sure this problem is solve before to once more erase all my data's.. For instance all work fine with 5.3.27.

No one experiences the infamous fade to black + reboot? I get it with every ROM I try on my Mi2A.

That's great, but here I have some. I've created a fresh account just now and when I try to get into its settings I get FC.

Also it's not just FC, I wouldn't bother in that case. It doesn't synchronize it. Only if I open Mail app it fetches new mail, otherwise it stays inactive.
I installed original developer rom and everything works fine.

Do OTA updates work in the new v6 lollipop?? ... I still haven't received the OTA update

There is no any problem with MIUI email app here.

Yes, there is. Go to mail app, choose settings, tap on your email address and you will get FC...

Does anyone know whether mimi Transfer app can be made to work on MI2s running V6 Lollipop? And how?
Thanks.

hi miuer's
i have update my redmi note 3g w from chinese rom to the multilanguage rom 5.4.24
i have a big problem,going the the app permission the option to modify app its blocked.
is the multi lang rom not rooted like the chines rom

any suggestion

thanx

post FC log from calendar...
f4b7f8ac03d85a619e742a4c82351bc2.jpg

try switch to english language, clear app data, run calendar, exit, switch to croatian, run calendar

Reactions: Pinta
Yes, there is. Go to mail app, choose settings, tap on your email address and you will get FC...
Yes your right. At first I just opened the app and checked emails and updated successfully. It seemed everything is OK. But now I checked the setting what you mentioned and I got FC too. And also FC If I tried to send email.
Incoming emails working only...

MiNote:
No more online music?
View attachment 9846

Dear XIAOMI.EU Team
is it normal for you

1 / NO MORE ONLINE Music , but since the last ROMs no more music to download
but it can be normal due to the law of outside of china

2/ NO MORE ALBUM View , this is a real problem
do you think it can be an issue from the translation of Miui removed this function ?

Dear XIAOMI.EU Team
is it normal for you

1 / NO MORE ONLINE Music , but since the last ROMs no more music to download
but it can be normal due to the law of outside of china

2/ NO MORE ALBUM View , this is a real problem
do you think it can be an issue from the translation of Miui removed this function ?
Xiaomi blocked Baidu online content outside China...
and anyway, it was illegal...
Use Google Music or Spotify...

~Tapatalk~

Status
Not open for further replies.