MULTI 5.9.24/26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have problem with Internet Tethering on MI Note Pro? It has not worked for me for months...

Someone can help me? Where is connection menù? I've disabled MTP connection from pop-up,but now I don't know where I can enable again!

Inviato da casa mia

hi, I have a "problem"
the first touch in the side panels of the touch does not work ... if, from the center, pull the wings instead work ... why?

I thought security app integrated in all ROMs...I don't know why you don't have...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

well it is a mystery... I have reinstalled the rom with previous cache and apps wipe, and there is no trace of security app! Does anyone have this issue? It's the first xiaomi.eu rom I have installed... Could it be a clue? I have searched but I didn't have found a separate download for this app...

Xiaomi.eu dev ROMs are rooted by default.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
Except MiPad. We dont provide root for MiPad as root access is risky for this device. I suggest give up and not trying to root it via super su.

Also I don't see any point of having root on MiPad.

Wysłano z MI Note

Reactions: graw2
@Acid / @ingbrzy : I am quoting again my previous post. Not to ask again per se, but just in case it passed your attention :) If you are busy, never mind my request.

@ingbrzy / @Acid : since this is a "quiet" 10-day interval, would you be able to provide perhaps ports of some stable versions, like:

* Hermes: http://obigota.d.miui.com/V6.7.10.0...LHMCNCH_20150826.0000.7_5.0_cn_ae4536324e.tgz

* Armani: likewise 6.7.1.0

* Mi3/Mi4 (cancro): http://bigota.d.miui.com/V6.7.1.0.K...KXDCNCH_20150723.0000.6_4.4_cn_71c1bf3d90.tgz

* HMN2014811 & HM2014813: all the same...

That is, if you have any free time available :)

No. We dont support v6 anymore.

I was hoping that you'd be able to provide stable updates to V6, while V7 is on its baby steps, exactly like what you did with the MIUI5 stables, when 6 was released.

Plus, I am not aware whether older phones (e.g. Redmi 1S) will eventually get stable V7 builds or not. Or, when they are going to receive stable versions (Hermes for example). Hence for making such a question/request...

In any case I would ask you to kindly reconsider. And you could be flexible on what to provide and when: for example, set a time limit, say December 31st. If no stable V7 has appeared by that date for a platform, you could release the latest V6 for it (once and for all)... Otherwise, if at least one stable v7 has appeared, forget V6 stable altogether (for the specific phone).

@cosmik
Your point of view is perfectly fine, and understandable. Though, we provide unofficial support here, with limited people & resources.
I don't know why they dropped v6 support, but I guess it's for a good reason (well, I hope so :p)

@Acid
Your answer was quite laconic, could you be a little more specific ?

@cosmik
Your point of view is perfectly fine, and understandable. Though, we provide unofficial support here, with limited people & resources.
I don't know why they dropped v6 support, but I guess it's for a good reason (well, I hope so :p)

@Acid
Your answer was quite laconic, could you be a little more specific ?
We had to completely rebuild our tools for be able build V7 roms.. from users point of view there is not much changes in V7.. but under hood it changed a lot...

Reactions: Guiluge
We had to completely rebuild our tools for be able build V7 roms.. from users point of view there is not much changes in V7.. but under hood it changed a lot...
Yes, through the hangouts log, I suspected something like that :)
Thanks for the explanation, I hope it's clearer for you cosmik.

I also was afraid the rapid switch was due to some significant changes in the development workflow.

No worries. Free/volunteer work is a gift to us all and is hugely appreciated (at least on my part)!

Hi, mi4c prime mi4c and use the same Rom? Thanks

Enviado desde mi MI NOTE LTE mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
i tried to install it to my xiaomi mi4 cancro, the installation was aborted with a msg saying this package is for cancro devices,, this a aosp cancro...

kindly help somone

i tried to install it to my xiaomi mi4 cancro, the installation was aborted with a msg saying this package is for cancro devices,, this a aosp cancro...

kindly help somone
dont use CWM.. use stock MiRecovery...

in my old rom miui.it I could customize icons, notifications, etc individually ....
in this? in "themes" I can't click "customize" ... there isn't

Is there any chanse to get something like this in the next versions?

"Smart Link is one of those little features in Marshmallow that you’ll soon wonder how you managed without. Instead of opening every kind of link in the web browser, Smart Link opens them in the appropriate app – so, for example, a link to a tweet opens in your Twitter app without opening the browser or asking you what app you want to use"

It is and android 6.0 feature but if possible to integrate it would be great...

Status
Not open for further replies.