Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 254 85.2%
  • NO

Votes: 44 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this, but than I tried to format SDCard with MIUI it wiped my phone. I don't think, that it's normal
try format SD Card in PC, not phone :) .

@ingbrzy , i think problem with first setup wizzard. i have factory reset, and keep English Language at first setup to finish than change language at setting, no FC in addting setting, everything is ok.

In all apps, the menu (3 dots upper right) opens jerky. For example Hangouts, Google+, Google Drive. Mi 5. Was OK/smooth on China ROM 6.4.14.

The 2.4G and 5G networks operate with 6.4.21. My phone RN3pro connects to the Wi-Fi network at 433 Mbps ...
Weird, it doesn't work for me. Connecting to my 2.4 Ghz SSID worked which is why I assumed that the problem was with 5 Ghz. In any case, after restoring the nandroid backup 5 Ghz worked again. I dirty flashed the zip from TWRP, maybe that was the issue?

I did not wipe before installation. Would that be the problem? I could wipe, reinstall rom and wipe again. Too much work though, ill try if nothing else comes up..

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
I followed my own advice. Problem fixed. I should stop being lazy.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Reactions: junkname
Installed on kenzo. It seems works fine... Let's see more in next days.

From Redmi Note 3 Pro (SD)

In all apps, the menu (3 dots upper right) opens jerky. For example Hangouts, Google+, Google Drive. Mi 5. Was OK/smooth on China ROM 6.4.14.
I think it's a problem only in Android 6...
I have it on my Mi4...

Enviado do meu MI 4LTE através de Tapatalk

It's been awhile since I've been on this ROM. Is it still possible to flash and update via updater and stock recovery rather than TWRP? I'm using the Mi4.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Weird, it doesn't work for me. Connecting to my 2.4 Ghz SSID worked which is why I assumed that the problem was with 5 Ghz. In any case, after restoring the nandroid backup 5 Ghz worked again. I dirty flashed the zip from TWRP, maybe that was the issue?
So I went ahead and updated by choosing the zip in the updater app and WiFi now works... Weird

libra mutlitasking problem. open link in any apps (twitter) go back twitter, back apps closing.

Mi-4c cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Minote overheating
b4187f322ca61b66c22ec90a9092dca0.jpg

MI FAN

I can confirm that libra work correct in my Mi4c.
only you can not see when you enter the option where applications run, you have to choose another option as background applications and return for example.
Same with mine. It was the same thing as the prev. dev rom. When checking the running apps, its just blank. You need to go to another page like the cached or downloaded page then go back to running apps page for the running apps to appear

mi4 - updated today to 6.4.21 , everything OK , no FC in advanced settings menu etc..

one question.. who was able to get exposed working on this ? I'm getting bootloop when flashing latest xposed-v83-sdk23-arm.zip from TWRP

Downloading stable 7.3.1 for cancro..
Thank you so much!..

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Great work but I have an issue with flashing rom on cancro (fresh install) Install aborted with error 7. Tried re-download and still same error appears to me. Greetings

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.