MULTI 6.4.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but what im trying to avoid its a full wipe, if i have to full wipe im gonna just reverse for last week version that was working fine
Don't do the part with the wipe it won't help ...
For myself it just dropped 25% for no reason and no process at all in background

FOR MIPAD 2 => problem google play

hi , good , the version EU for mipad 2 is work , and google play is already instal but cannot lauch it (unfortunately, Google Play services has stoped...)

i upload a video to shows that

Reactions: realtebo
Try with another browser like firefox maybe or other one
You really need to read properly. I already said I downloaded it multiple times from both mirrors by multiple ways and download managers. It's not something caused while downloading.

You really need to read properly. I already said I downloaded it multiple times from both mirrors by multiple ways and download managers. It's not something caused while downloading.
So if all is fine disable the zip verification

I never said "all is fine", and as I said earlier, a Signature Verification exists for a good reason.
You can create md5 sum file yourself, put it same dir as update zip.

xiaomi.eu_multi_latte_6.4.28_v7-5.1.md5:
Code:
20c82051d2d799bd0fbf093673d29733  xiaomi.eu_multi_latte_6.4.28_v7-5.1.zip

It contains md5 hash and filename.

someone have a problem to run google play (pre install ) ?

(unfortunately, Google Play services has stoped...)

You can create md5 sum file yourself, put it same dir as update zip.
I compared the MD5-Hash of my downloaded file with the one shown on the androidfilehost-Mirror for Hermes. As it matched I'm currently updating. Yet I'd love to know why the Zip Verification failed.

Hello.
Impossible to make the update on my MI4S, when I try on the application, i have a message "verification update failed"
And I have downloaded the file three times, always same result.
So I'm still on the 6.4.21, and like many here my battery ends up too fast, I have to charge two times by day
And they're is a lot more bugs, like the application gallery who bugs, don't actualise the miniatures etc..
It were the same bugs on my MI2S, so it don't come from me

Last edited:
ahah ok ^^

that the problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that the problem
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
In that case I'd delete Google Play entirely from my device, download the current APK of it and install it fresh.
If your Device is rooted, of course...

//Edit: Unable to enter the Advanced Settings after applying this update. It simply throws me back to Home Screen. Rolling back now. Bad Release this week.

Last edited:
ok thanks :) yes it's rooted , so how i can uninstall the play store ? because the apps is already instal when i flash the rom and i can't remove it normally... ( i try to delete with titanium backup , is good , i delete the playstore but i can't instalafter... (sorry for my bad english ..)

unable to delete playstore lol , i try also with System app remover , no problem , it's writen that play store was removed , but it's false ...

My redmi 2 prime 20140813 have stuck on MI logo when update to 28 :(. I have installed v21 before.

I'm waiting for the Redmi 3 pro support but I don't really get this. You need to unlock to be able to install this rom (when it's available). In order to be able to unlock you need to be on the China developer rom but that rom isn't out yet for the Redmi 3 pro. Seems like a Catch 22 to me.

Don't quote me on it, but can you not just use the Redmi 3's China Developer ROM? Considering xiaomi.eu also offers a single ROM for both devices.

Don't quote me on it, but can you not just use the Redmi 3's China Developer ROM? Considering xiaomi.eu also offers a single ROM for both devices.

Well, it's confusing. I've read some reports that loading the China dev rom on Pro borks the fingerprint reader and the sim card recognition. Fingerprint I can live without but not sim. It seems impossible to get a straight answer on this.

Reactions: RayJayKay
Status
Not open for further replies.