HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Mi 11 Ultra (star):
There is a bug with the weather on the lock screen. It is displayed correctly when setting the wallpaper, but then the icon slips into the clock on the lock screen. See pictures.

Attachments

• 1000004650.jpg
    1000004650.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 583
  • 1000004651.jpg
    1000004651.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 540
Last edited by a moderator:
POCO F3. Hello, to go from miui operating system (xiaomi.eu, stable) to HyperOS, stable version, having the latest version, is it necessary to format the device, or can it be updated, without formatting? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed 1.0.9 on China Mi 14 Ultra and it's hard brick now. Fastboot is not working ( showing ??????? ). When install went to "super" partition it sait partition size is 0 and started to fail until the end. Any suggestions please ?

Hi in Poco F3 from 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM estable to HyperOS Estable is necessary to clean data? it is downgrade? or is possible to update without format data. Thanks,

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi in Poco F3 from 14.0.8.0 TKHCNXM estable to HyperOS Estable is necessary to clean data? it is downgrade? or is possible to update without format data. Thanks,
Why you just write your question here and clearly didn't read anything? You can find dozens of answers to exact this question here.
Just a few posts above yours I already told a Poco F3 user that format data is not necessary. You do an upgrade by switching from MIUI 14 stable to HyperOS stable.

Answered, no Format Data needed

Last edited:
POCO F3. Hello, to go from miui operating system (xiaomi.eu, stable) to HyperOS, stable version, having the latest version, is it necessary to format the device, or can it be updated, without formatting? Thank you.
Do not quoted first post thank

Hi guys, did anyone also notice an absurdly high battery drain, even with clean install? I have Mi 11, the battery drains approximately 2.5-3x times faster than in MIUI. Any suggestions?

@Diezz Where do you see an APK file?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-26-08-761_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-21-19-26-08-761_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 67
Why you just write your question here and clearly didn't read anything? You can find dozens of answers to exact this question here.
Just a few posts above yours I already told a Poco F3 user that format data is not necessary. You do an upgrade by switching from MIUI 14 stable to HyperOS stable.
Hi, thanks for the answer, i did a search some hour ago by F3 and i dont found nothing clear, maybe was before of your recently answer.

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Umi (Mi 10), stable 1.0.3.0 works without issues (>24h) after dirty flash with twrp 8.6. Thank you!
thx man i was searching the whole time for a Mi10 user lol. But now iam convinced and will try it too.
I will update my experiences later!

Reactions: Mali2
... and rooting works like charme too ...
Nice!
So i finished upgrading on Mi10 (UMI) and it booted successfully, most things seem to be working aswell. No issues untill now! Thanks for the ROM. Batt usage is quite high, but thats normal in the beginning. Btw paying via mobile works again too!

Reactions: goran0904 and Mali2