HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Nothing to look at, I don't have aurora and I don't understand what problem you are referring to.

You'd be wrong. It's a normal error and that file doesn't have to exist.
Thx Igor for clarifying that,

Could you also check the other Logfiles?
Since I'm no longer the only one affected it might be related to something within the Rom, don't you agree?

Thx for your precious time and efforts!

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Just went from Xiaomi EU 1.0.8 to 1.0.9 on my global 14U - WiFi is OK, but no mobile data ... So you are not alone ;)... Any ideas for fixes are much appreciated....

Addendum: seems data availability is intermittent, on some occasions its there, then again missing.... Will observe further
In reply to my own message: I did play around a bit and found that flashing the partitions modem_ab and modemfirmware_ab with the corresponding files from the official 1.0.5 EEA/Global firmware solves my issue of not having mobile data. It can also be reproduced: flashing these files from 1.0.9 Xiaomi.EU ROM make the bug reappear....

Please note that I "only" had loss of mobile data, Wifi is just fine with either modem images....

Reactions: Karpfenhai
In reply to my own message: I did play around a bit and found that flashing the partitions modem_ab and modemfirmware_ab with the corresponding files from the official 1.0.5 EEA/Global firmware solves my issue of not having mobile data. It can also be reproduced: flashing these files from 1.0.9 Xiaomi.EU ROM make the bug reappear....

Please note that I "only" had loss of mobile data, Wifi is just fine with either modem images....
I tried that multiple times w/o success, it seems deeper in my case.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: s3axel
Couple of days ago I installed hyperos stable for munch and noticed my battery drain is much higher than on stock rom miui 14. I done a couple of calibrations from 0 to 100 and rom was clean flashed with script provided in zip of rom. For example on hyperos xiaomieu android system is using 15% of battery event though I didnt install any more of apps than on stock rom so setup is completly same. Is there any way to fix this or is this just how hyperos works?

updated my Mi 11 Pro (mars) from last MIUI 14 stable to current HyperOS, via fastboot without wipe.
My only minor issue for now is battery life.
Android System uses lots of resources, and the battery graph doesn't show real time and drain.
(Unfortunately i cannot provide any screenshot right now, maybe i will be able to hand some in later...)

Maybe somebody who did a clean install (as recommended btw) can tell if this behaviour appears nevertheless?

THX devs, you rock!
Cheers!

P.S. with "secure sharing" enabled i cannot share anything from files, is this still a known bug?
P.P.S. also not a real issue, but i noticed that it's not possible to access settings from within some apps, because settings keeps stopping (screenshots of report attached)

Edit: found another small one within lock screen/lock style, only when tapping on System- and Super Wallpaper - already deleted cache of themes app.
But these probably don't occur with clean install?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-20-26-14-936_ch.threema.app.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-20-26-14-936_ch.threema.app.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2024-04-23-23-07-22-407_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-23-07-22-407_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_2024-04-23-23-26-34-162_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-23-26-34-162_com.miui.bugreport-edit.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
After few days on hyperos on mi 11 , the battery is noticeable worse :( both setup same using same apps and settings as I did miui 14 ,

I even did clean install , I noticed android system don't think I seen it this high up on miui 14

I also noticed when charging has reached 100% and keeping it plugged in , I have usb cable that has display to show power output, with miui 14 after 15-20 mins of it being on 100% the power would drop to 0 watts , with hyperos it doesn't just stays around 0.8 - 1w that tells me the hyperos is not idling and continuing to use CPU

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-19-23-47-673_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-19-23-47-673_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Peiper
updated my MI 11 Pro (mars) from last MIUI 14 stable to current HyperOS, via fastboot without wipe.
My only minor issue for now is battery life.
Android System uses lots of resources, and the battery graph doesn't show real time and drain.
(Unfortunately i cannot provide any screenshot right now, maybe i will be able to hand some in later...)

Maybe somebody who did a clean install (as recommended btw) can tell if this behaviour appears nevertheless?

THX devs, you rock!
Cheers!

P.S. with "secure sharing" enabled i cannot share anything from files, is this still a known bug?
I did clean install still have battery issues on stock rom battery life was 30% better. It becomes really noticable when you go into high usage

• Sad
Reactions: Peiper
I did clean install still have battery issues on stock rom battery life was 30% better. It becomes really noticable when you go into high usage
Also noticeable over night , I don't tend to leave it plugged in charger all night

Also noticeable over night , I don't tend to leave it plugged in charger all night
I plug it at night but during day or work it really is noticed litteraly doing basic things drains as much battery as on stock during medium-high load tasks

I plug it at night but during day or work it really is noticed litteraly doing basic things drains as much battery as on stock during medium-high loa
That's why you probably not noticed over night drain if you keep it plugged into charger in my usage and comparing doesn't matter if it's on idle, sleeping or high load tasks it's draining battery faster on all of them compared to miui 14 , hoping something can do or update will fix it feels such a downgrade now

Last edited:
The system launcher is what uses all the battery power. Also mine is locked at 120fps. I toggle between 60hz and 120hz and now it is acting better. Drops to 60fps after some delay.

Battery drain seems fixed. Toggle display to 60fps and then back to 120hz again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-23-20-35-08-672_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-23-20-35-08-672_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 116
Personally, I think HyperOS is worse from a usage/setup point of view. Fewer options for personalization (uselessness like changing the appearance of the lock screen is not counted).
Same and also seems to drain more battery.
Xiaomi missed the target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
I'm still having the best standby power drainage ever on my Poco F3 with HyperOS. It's pretty crazy, sometimes I feel like GMS is not even using any power at all and I also have MicroG on unrestricted. SOT is also slightly better for me on HyperOS. I think it has something to do with my social media apps like WhatsApp, Teams, Signal, Telegram and Mi Mail. On MIUI 14 I had Unrestricted on all those apps in order to get non delayed (sometimes and hour after) notifications. On HyperOS, I just have them on Battery Saver and I get all the notifications delivered at the moment the messages are sent. Probably has to do more with how background apps are handled with the memory management on HyperOS.

• Love
Reactions: Birraque
I'm still having the best standby power drainage ever on my Poco F3 with HyperOS. It's pretty crazy, sometimes I feel like GMS is not even using any power at all and I also have MicroG on unrestricted. SOT is also slightly better for me on HyperOS. I think it has something to do with my social media apps like WhatsApp, Teams, Signal, Telegram and Mi Mail. On MIUI 14 I had Unrestricted on all those apps in order to get non delayed (sometimes and hour after) notifications. On HyperOS, I just have them on Battery Saver and I get all the notifications delivered at the moment the messages are sent. Probably has to do more with how background apps are handled with the memory management on HyperOS.
Your comments always excited me to do a second chance to HyperOS. I'll do very soon!
Did you test a VPN connection? Could you and feedback?

Reactions: Nemix
My Xiaomi 14 Pro (eurom_stable:OS1.0.39.0) appears to be having problems with the battery management app.
The remaining uptime is fixed at 3 hours and 29 minutes and this does not change whether the battery level is at 100% or 1%.

Does anyone know how to address this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-24-12-16-19-437_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-12-16-19-437_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 77
Hi, is anyone having issues with HyperOS on Xiaomi 13 ultra?
Im unsure if i should update yet or just stick with MIUI 14 for now?
I am curious about the new OS but i dont want to "fix what is not broken" so to say...

Is it possible to use banking apps and google pay without any problems. With last miui, gpay only worked with a patch.
Thanks in advance!