HyperOS 1.0 HyperOS 1.0 STABLE RELEASE

Is it possible to use banking apps and google pay without any problems. With last miui, gpay only worked with a patch.
Thanks in advance!
all worked fine didnt need to do anything extra , didnt need to install GPay module its probably pre installed , my main issue is the battery drain its much worse hope update will resolve it, Im using Mi 11

Last edited:
Reactions: jon248
GPay Module is working fine with actual ROM. As fare as I could see it is already part of the ROM.
Here in Austria payment app from my bank is not working at the moment even when Google Wallet Payment works. But this is an incompatibility of the app with hyperOS at the moment.

Reactions: jon248
all worked fine didnt need to do anything extra , didnt need to install GPay module its probably pre installed , my main issue is the battery drain its much worse hope update will resolve it, Im using Mi 11
that also scares me off from changing rom

Hi guys, one thing I'm missing from Xiaomi.eu is the colored status bar icons for my apps. Is there a way to have them in other roms like paranoidandroid, EvoX etc.? I am rooted. Thanks a lot!

Some people are reporting battery drain with HyperOS. Do this battery drain appear only in case of dirty flash? Or in clean installation too?

hyperOS is definitely worse in battery. I have a huge battery drain on Xiaomi 12x. Android system is using a lot of battery. Usually close to 10% loss when in standby at night. All apps automatically run on the background even though they're not configured for such. Definitely thinking of going back to MIUI 14. It was much more stable, and the differences are not that much

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranatos
It is written in the first post of this thread.
Installing with Fastboot:
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!

Scrolling is laggy when a video is playing simultaneously. You can test this by playing a video in YouTube app while scrolling through the app. Or just scroll through any app feed that has videos on auto play like Twitter or YouTube. Anyone else experiencing this with hyper os? I'm on Poco F3.

Scrolling is laggy when a video is playing simultaneously. You can test this by playing a video in YouTube app while scrolling through the app. Or just scroll through any app feed that has videos on auto play like Twitter or YouTube. Anyone else experiencing this with hyper os? I'm on Poco F3.
Refresh rate drops to 60hz on YouTube also twitch that maybe why it seems laggy

Reactions: Jaffi
I should have waited and see others feedback first and wait till 1-2 updates , its the first release on Mi 11 so I wont lose hope yet
Can you try another launcher? Look it uses lots of power. Switching between apps uses tons of power. Also developer turn off animation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-50-09-684_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-50-09-684_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-56-56-394_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-13-56-56-394_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Your comments always excited me to do a second chance to HyperOS. I'll do very soon!
Did you test a VPN connection? Could you and feedback?
Let me do a full charge and use it normally from 90% to 15% for a day or two, and then I'll send screenshots of my SOT and overnight drain (none) on XDA forum.

Can you try another launcher? Look it uses lots of power. Switching between apps uses tons of power. Also developer turn off animation
I've turned off the animations, I've always used the stock launcher and used to it really would not prefer to change but for testing will try it , Will try nova launcher

Last edited:
hyperOS is definitely worse in battery. I have a huge battery drain on Xiaomi 12x. Android system is using a lot of battery. Usually close to 10% loss when in standby at night. All apps automatically run on the background even black though they're configured for such. Definitely thinking of going back to MIUI 14. It was much more stable, and the differences are not that much
Not happening on Poco F3 for me, battery and overnight standby is better than MIUI, but it might have something to do with the Poco F3 HyperOS being based on A13 instead on A14. Which essentially makes it a HyperOS skin (with most of the features and optimizations from what I can tell) on top of A13 instead on full-fledged HyperOS on A14. I did a super clean install, can't even count how many time I full wiped before and after installing HyperOS. I even took preventative measures and fastboot installed MIUI 14.0.7.0 China (official on my device) using Mi Flash, before I clean installed EU's HyperOS. And as I mentioned, repeated full wipe as many time possible.

Reactions: Zezebro
Hey Guys, face the same issue Karpfenhai
no-wifi / no 5G or LTE after dirty flash 1.0.9 from 1.0.8 on my mi 14 ultra (global version)
and the mi launcher keeps crashing without responding
did format the whole device would help?
@victor0801x could you revive your network?

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

hello everyone,

i'm not sure, i have the redmi note 13 pro +
is the ROM from garnet (redmi note 13 pro) compatible with it?

No way.
Devices with MediaTek SoC are not supported here.

This device is supported on Patreon.

Not happening on Poco F3 for me, battery and overnight standby is better than MIUI, but it might have something to do with the Poco F3 HyperOS being based on A13 instead on A14. Which essentially makes it a HyperOS skin (with most of the features and optimizations from what I can tell) on top of A13 instead on full-fledged HyperOS on A14. I did a super clean install, can't even count how many time I full wiped before and after installing HyperOS. I even took preventative measures and fastboot installed MIUI 14.0.7.0 China (official on my device) using Mi Flash, before I clean installed EU's HyperOS. And as I mentioned, repeated full wipe as many time possible.
The Xiaomi 12x has the same SoC than the Poco F3. The ROM is also based on Android 13. I didn't do a clean install tho. I upgraded. I wanted to try a clean install but I didn't wanna waste time configuring the phone twice (if a clean install doesn't solve the issue).

More battery graph Mi 11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-24-18-58-35-780_com.digibites.accubattery.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-18-58-35-780_com.digibites.accubattery.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2024-04-24-18-58-44-724_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-24-18-58-44-724_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 170
when i pass from miui 14 to hyperos, i format data on phone and install update or install update how first install format data with file fastboot?

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
when i pass from miui 14 to hyperos, i format data on phone and install update or install update how first install format data with file fastboot?
Going from MIUI 14 to HyperOS is not a downgrade, so format data is not mandatory. If you still want to do it, you can run "first_install_with_data_format".