MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 3.2.8 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So make a logcat... When app crash press SendMiui-menu-copy
I've found out that after flashing the multilanguage pack, miuigallery.apk totally disapeares in system/app. Whrer it is before flashing the multilanguage pack. So there must be something wrong with flashing of the package, but i dont have a sollution

I've found out that after flashing the multilanguage pack, miuigallery.apk totally disapeares in system/app. Whrer it is before flashing the multilanguage pack. So there must be something wrong with flashing of the package, but i dont have a sollution
Langpack doesn't format system partition.. So look into system/app for MIUIGallery.apk and set permission to rw-r-r as other apk has...

Langpack doesn't format system partition.. So look into system/app for MIUIGallery.apk and set permission to rw-r-r as other apk has...
Thats the point its not there anymore after flashing the language pack really weird

just set permissions...
Looked in this folder aswell, also no miuigallery.apk completely vanished. I really dont have a clue now

Ok got it fixed, had to download the rom and take out miuigallery.apk then place it in system/app restart and working like a charm. Thank you for your help!

Hey guys. I'm a new MIUI user and I want to report a trouble with this lang pack and it's that when installed the Email.apk doesn't work fine, for example, in Galaxy S3 the screen goes black loggin into icloud/me server. Thank you so much

Hey guys. I'm a new MIUI user and I want to report a trouble with this lang pack and it's that when installed the Email.apk doesn't work fine, for example, in Galaxy S3 the screen goes black loggin into icloud/me server. Thank you so much
What language? Change lang to English and check if it works well.. So we'll see if it's translation issue..

If you can Please enable or add function volume.
Because my power button not well.

My Device is Galaxy Nexus Maguro

Some Newman N2 users are reporting "com.android.phone has stopped" error at startup when on PIN request screen since 3.2.1. I have been googling and found at XDA that this error is due to a bug in framework-miu-res.apk translation. Could you please fix it? Do you intend to support this device in future releases? I could help to contribute if you want. Just tell me what you need and I will do my best to provide it to you.

Some Newman N2 users are reporting "com.android.phone has stopped" error at startup when on PIN request screen since 3.2.1. I have been googling and found at XDA that this error is due to a bug in framework-miu-res.apk translation. Could you please fix it? Do you intend to support this device in future releases? I could help to contribute if you want. Just tell me what you need and I will do my best to provide it to you.

I don't even know where that ROM is posted at. Where is the Chinese ROM so I can translate it.

Sure that you will know Genokolar from XDA and other forums. He is the chinese developer who is maintaining the MIUIv4 for the Newman N2 and has launched 4 releases till today. Here you have the links:

And here the links from miuiandroid for only the 3.2.1 release:
Since the multilang script doesn't work properly, it's necessary to translate the ROM using morelocale 2. Also need a little hack in build.prop for a full support of PlayStore apps. If you want I could send it to you all the changes needed. Thank you so much.

Reactions: jpoutnik
Yeah, send me the changes, I'll work on it. Since the last MIUI v4 release is coming up, I'll try and get it out for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.