MULTI MIUI Multi lang 3.7.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry one question. Android 4.3 was released, when Miui based on 4.3? (Galaxy Nexus Maguro)

I have serious problems with the latest releases (since 3.6.23 I think):

Bluetooth Audio (Tested with 2013 Model Mercedes C-Class and 2011 Model Mercedes E-Class):
- Playback stops on its own after 3-4 tracks.
- Skipping tracks via the cars interface does not work properly, when skipping, it says 'Bluetooth device stopped playing' but the music is still playing, phone freezes after a certain time.

Back Camera:
- LED Flash is turning off too early when making photos, like the first LED Flash bug on iPhone 5 with iOS 5.00, so the Photos get too dark and focussed wrong.

Front Camera:
- Still very laggy and low FPS, needs extreme good ambiance lighting in order to take acceptable pictures, light improving function blurs the picture way too much.

3G Connectivity on Tethering:
- When tethering is activated and devices are connected, the phone does not get any internet signal from time to time (full network coverage and HSDPA+ is showing also).

Instagram:
- When posting a picture, clicking on the 'Sun' to improve the lighting and contrast makes the picture completely green.
- Updating the feed of the peoples actions you follow or updating your own like feed makes the app crash without any further notice.

Several Apps are not working anymore (NTVSpor.net and Star TV e.g.).

Would be cool if you could look into these issues.

Thanks.

I have serious problems with the latest releases (since 3.6.23 I think):

Bluetooth Audio (Tested with 2013 Model Mercedes C-Class and 2011 Model Mercedes E-Class):
- Playback stops on its own after 3-4 tracks.
- Skipping tracks via the cars interface does not work properly, when skipping, it says 'Bluetooth device stopped playing' but the music is still playing, phone freezes after a certain time.

Back Camera:
- LED Flash is turning off too early when making photos, like the first LED Flash bug on iPhone 5 with iOS 5.00, so the Photos get too dark and focussed wrong.

Front Camera:
- Still very laggy and low FPS, needs extreme good ambiance lighting in order to take acceptable pictures, light improving function blurs the picture way too much.

3G Connectivity on Tethering:
- When tethering is activated and devices are connected, the phone does not get any internet signal from time to time (full network coverage and HSDPA+ is showing also).

Instagram:
- When posting a picture, clicking on the 'Sun' to improve the lighting and contrast makes the picture completely green.
- Updating the feed of the peoples actions you follow or updating your own like feed makes the app crash without any further notice.

Several Apps are not working anymore (NTVSpor.net and Star TV e.g.).

Would be cool if you could look into these issues.

Thanks.

sorry, our fairies are on the holiday with me.. so please tell us what phone do you have...

Hi, I have again a problem on my HTC One X: the phone is off and charging the phone reboots itself after a variable period of time.
I also tried a clean reinstall of the rom but the problem persists, there is some setting to modify or change values ​​in the build.prop?

I setted the long press on back button to close the applications. It works on everything but "note". In this case, it forces a launcher reload!
(for the camera..i found an astonishing improvement from 3.7.5! Nice job, guys!)

Edit: i also found that entering "Mi wallpaper" (i'm using the italian translation, so it's called "sfondo MI"), will force the "change wallpaper" to a FC. It's not a big problem, since i never understood WHEN the MI wallpaper will be displayed (any suggestion, will be appreciated), but...it's always a little bug! ;)

Hi there, i have a mi2s and i get several freezes with the facebook and whatsapp and sometimes the miui adroid freezes as well. i installed 3.7.26 on both partitions by using the updater app for system 2 and using the update.zip with recovery to update partition 1. I also just see that there is a newer version but my updater says that 2.7.26 is the newest, or doe sit take a while before the updater finds the newer version? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.