[ROM | 4.1.1][ | WIUI | ][ 4.8.29 - FiNAL ] - MULTiLanguage | v4 | v5 | AROMA |

Hello my friends. I've just bought m2s 32 gb version. But i have 2 problems:

First; i have wifi problem. device can not connect wifi. its trying to connect a long time but it cannot. and then the is written disconnected , and when i try reconnect, nothing is happening . (I can connect at home, but cannot connect at work. Both of two are secured with wep)

Second; sometimes phone begins to vibrate it self while its awake mode. As if i was touching a button continuously. I think this button is "return" key. it seems 'return key' problem. The key doesnt react long time. And it responds with a delay of a period. Is this problem can be fixed by the rom update?or it is a hardware problem?

By the way my rom miui-jlb16.0. Is it v4 or v5? Which rom should i use? And how can i update it from jlb16.0 to multilanguage version?

Thank you very much!

Note: my english is not very well, sorry about this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello my friends. I've just bought m2s 32 gb version. But i have 2 problems:

First; i have wifi problem. device can not connect wifi. its trying to connect a long time but it cannot. and then the is written disconnected , and when i try reconnect, nothing is happening . (I can connect at home, but cannot connect at work. Both of two are secured with wep)

Second; sometimes phone begins to vibrate it self while its awake mode. As if i was touching a button continuously. I think this button is "return" key. it seems 'return key' problem. The key doesnt react long time. And it responds with a delay of a period. Is this problem can be fixed by the rom update?or it is a hardware problem?

By the way my rom miui-jlb16.0. Is it v4 or v5? Which rom should i use? And how can i update it from jlb16.0 to multilanguage version?

Thank you very much!

Note: my english is not very well, sorry about this.

gameover

If you have any problem that is not related with WIUI ROM on your device, please open a new thread to focus only on your problem.;)

Reactions: Wajk
Ok. Thank you.

But maybe you may reply my last question that related miui rom...

Ok. Thank you.

But maybe you may reply my last question that related miui rom...

gameover

As I said in the latest post, this thread is only for WIUI ROM (an variant of MIUI), to help the developer the thread must contain only their issues related to his variant, because official MIUI it's Xiaomi responsability.

gameover

As I said in the latest post, this thread is only for WIUI ROM (an variant of MIUI), to help the developer the thread must contain only their issues related to his variant, because official MIUI it's Xiaomi responsability.

:( im reading "wiui" like "miui"

Im very sory

I have some problem with this last version.
When I disconnect the charger,my battery decreases very fast from 100% to about 80/85%.
Then its ok,decreases very slow from 80/85% to 5%.. why?
Have you a explanation?

When I disconnect the charger,my battery decreases very fast from 100% to about 80/85%.
Then its ok,decreases very slow from 80/85% to 5%.. why?
Have you a explanation?

Same for me.

I thought i'll have better battery on wiui but it seems not

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2 avec Tapatalk

I don t remember if this bug it is the same of wiui 3.5.3 but I don t think..

Inviato dal mio MI 2S con Tapatalk 2

I have problem with Camera, for me working with 60fps, but with this version working 90fps again...
What about you?

90fps working that ROM what are u use?

i get 50-60 fps as well, have not tryed latest roms.
ANd thats on 720p res, maybe it does lower res on 90 fps...
Can someone confirm jbl rom does as bad

I also use latest version on my device and I disconnected charger last night, and I got 99% percent at the morning.
Backup your system and do Wipe Data if any app eat your battery.

If you still have problem, and you haven't got problem with earlier version, just use that.
The newest release not always the best release ;)

i cant get init.d to work. placed my script 99_my_script in /etc/init.d/ with 755 but it will not be executed at startup ..am i doing something wrong ?

yes

Ok. My rom is miui-jlb16.0
What can i do, can you please explain briefly
Please step by step, im beginner on android :)

just check "Install notes" in the first post for help ;)

next release preview:

More precise volume control.
Volume steps will be increased.
Call volume steps changed from 5 to 7
System volume steps changed from 7 to 15
Media volume steps changed from 15 to 30
My earphones were either too loud or too low, now we can find the perfect volume for us.

I like it, I hope you too :cool:

next release preview:

My earphones were either too loud or too low, now we can find the perfect volume for us.

Why not implement viper acording to The sound? :)

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

hey Wajk, i want to go back to v4....now i have the latest multi-rom....in the first post it is explained, but where i should wipe all, in recovery? can you please explain me better? :)

I also use latest version on my device and I disconnected charger last night, and I got 99% percent at the morning.
Backup your system and do Wipe Data if any app eat your battery.

If you still have problem, and you haven't got problem with earlier version, just use that.
The newest release not always the best release ;)

yes

just check "Install notes" in the first post for help ;)

would you please be so kind and tell me what im doing wrong with the init.d problem ?!

next release preview:

Superlike Wajk..!;) waiting for next update..!:D

Reactions: Wajk
Hi.
I notify a strange thing about kernel.
I have:
Pow mode with cpu freq setted to 5xx-9xx
Normale: 3xx-15xx
Performance : 5xx-15xx

It's correct?!?!

Expecially in power mode,cpu min freq...must be setted to 3xx instead of 5xx?

Guys i can't find the self timer option in camera..! Is it removed from miuiandroid for mi2...:(

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

would you please be so kind and tell me what im doing wrong with the init.d problem ?!

If you share with me some more info about your problem, I will help to you.
Very important thing, set same permission like other files in init.d folder for your script.
And use working init.d script, like my CPU addon.

Hi.
I notify a strange thing about kernel.
I have:
Pow mode with cpu freq setted to 5xx-9xx
Normale: 3xx-15xx
Performance : 5xx-15xx

It's correct?!?!

Acid shared here some info about Power modes.
(I use stock min & max freq in WiUi)

Guys i can't find the self timer option in camera..! Is it removed from miuiandroid for mi2...:(

I also remember that, but I never used that feature.
When did you use last time? If you can't live without it just extract Camera.apk from any older ROM, and try it. ;)

anyone having problems with the calendars widgets not being updated??

working right for me, I like new animations. But I remember we had problem on Hungarian language some month ago.
So, witch language do you use? Try English and check it again. If working right with English setting and not with your language setting, report it here

Reactions: afterburner
I have one question Wajk. Do you happen to know why status bar lags when you slide it up again? It seems that even sliding it down causes lag. + another thing about email apk. There is about 1 sec of delay between opening it. I don't know why but every other app open in an instance. I come from a full wipe and been using it for a couple of days now so the cache shouldn't be the problem.