[rom][cm12.1] Last Hope Rom - Best Rom Ever? ;)

No, I dont have this setting ?? Under Settings/Lockscreen, I have
Screen Lock: I use swipe
Owner Info
Lock Screen Shortcuts
Display Music visualizer

Maybe its because I am using German Language? Will try

Edit: No, its not here. RC3 Very annoying, rendering unusable (not the burgers rom, I think its lollipopo). If someone calls me and the phone is in my pocket, it stays on for 2 minutes, because this is my screen timeout. hmm..

Last edited:
Well, I think I misunderstood your problem. If you believe that the phone screen should go immediately off (to sleep) after a missed phone call, then it is either a feature request or a bug (although I do not know if it ever worked this way).

I use sleep after 30 seconds and the lock (with pattern) after 10 minutes of sleeping.

BTW, "swipe" is not a real secure lock so therefore the standard "lock" options may be hidden.

30 sec is too short to "play" with the phone, but already too long for the lockscreen. Lacking other solutions, i built 2 Tasker-Profiles: One when the screen is off (timeout then 7sec (which is the minimum of tasker)) and one when the system got unlocked (2min)
Working good so far..

No, I dont have this setting ?? [...]
Maybe its because I am using German Language? Will try
[...]

To set the time until the display turns off automatically (sleep) when its not getting used anymore:
Einstellungen/Display & LED/Ruhezustand

To set the time until the phone locks automatically when it is already in sleep mode (before that set limit its possible to unlock the phone without pattern/pin etc if set):Einstellungen/Bildschirmsperre/Automatisch sperren(Kann sein, dass "Automatisch sperren" nur angezeigt wird wenn du auch wirklich eine Sperre eingerichtet hast)Edit: sorry i didn't get it that your problem was solved already ... my fault

Today battery life...i need android 6.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-20-20-35-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-20-20-35-04.png
    81.7 KB · Views: 302
  • Screenshot_2016-01-20-20-34-57.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-20-20-34-57.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 303
Hi there,

First of all, thank you so much for your rom bugers, it’s working very well, maybe even better than CM 11. For my usage, I just have an issue with the flashlight which can't be turned off until restart once on (I think it already has been reported) but I can do without this feature.

I have another issue which seems to be unrelated to the ROM, but maybe one of you can help me. I applied unified_single.zip from m11kkaa and installed successfully RC1, then upgraded to RC2 and RC3. However, when I go to storage I only have one internal storage of about 27 GB and no "SD card" which I used to have in CM 11 with classic layout. It seems to be important for Android to have this fake SD card because when I install big apps (generally games), they default to SD card and fails to install because of this (something like Failed to create secure container). I could force them to install in internal storage through a shell with pm install (not very user friendly), but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyway, did I miss a step anywhere for the SD card thing?

Thanks in advance,

I thought "unified" packages were all from MIUI >= 5.11.19.
Back in RC1 time, unified_single_Xiaomi didn’t exist, so people having RC3 with unified_single_Xiaomi, can you confirm that in Parameters -> Storage, you indeed have an SD card? If so, isn’t there a way to move from unified_single to unified_single_Xiaomi without formatting all again? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of differences between the two of them (partition numbering?)…

Nope, it only shows "Internal Storage". I do not recall how it was called with the older layout and CM11.

However, there are paths in the filesystem, which should provide compatibilty with older ROMs.
/sdcard
/storage/sdcard0
/storage/emulated/legacy
/data/media/0
all lead to the internal mmc storage.
I do not play games so I do not know how they access the sdcard (parsing mtab for sdcard keyword?, predefined path?), but it may help to create yet another symlink to mimic the behaviour of the older FS layout.

And yes, the original "unified" and new "Xiaomi unified" layouts differ only by partition numbering, the part relating to data and storage should be the same: merged.

Reactions: bugers
bugers please check power saving mode. When I turn it on in quick pulldown in notification drawer my phone starts lagging very hard, everything is slow and there are a lot of lags. This power saving mode is not the same as that built in adnroid 5, which turns on automatic when you have 10-15% of power. The same problem i've faced on ivan's aosp roms, on 5-6 android, maybe others too

True. The same happened to me. Returning back to the balanced mode or even power mode did not help - lagging remained. I ended up with clean reinstall (wipe system and data).

I found another solution is compile the rom with Android version LMY48B.
(this information is from another ROM maker in official MIUI forum)

Maybe this information can help you?

Nope, but thanx. New version will have some changes to camera and I didn't experience problems from that time but I rebooted my phone maybe 4-5 times during week (busy days). Hope we have finally temp. but working solution ;)

1>BLX.Very useful for a healthy battery.Give it a read if and when you have time : http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-s/development/mod-battery-life-extender-blx-t1257497

2>Undervolting.Makes some difference when you surf or watch long videos, that is usually when your processor is at the lower speed steps, which can withstand huge undervolting (over 200mv in my phone).

Damn, I remember the BLX thing from i9000 ;) Long time .... Completely forgot about that. I'll check if it's necessary for us ;)

Hi there,

I have another issue which seems to be unrelated to the ROM, but maybe one of you can help me. I applied unified_single.zip from m11kkaa and installed successfully RC1, then upgraded to RC2 and RC3. However, when I go to storage I only have one internal storage of about 27 GB and no "SD card" which I used to have in CM 11 with classic layout. It seems to be important for Android to have this fake SD card because when I install big apps (generally games), they default to SD card and fails to install because of this (something like Failed to create secure container). I could force them to install in internal storage through a shell with pm install (not very user friendly), but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyway, did I miss a step anywhere for the SD card thing?

Thanks in advance,

Provide some logs, screenshots, links to app and I'll look in it. (PM me with this).

bugers please check power saving mode. When I turn it on in quick pulldown in notification drawer my phone starts lagging very hard, everything is slow and there are a lot of lags. This power saving mode is not the same as that built in adnroid 5, which turns on automatic when you have 10-15% of power. The same problem i've faced on ivan's aosp roms, on 5-6 android, maybe others too

Ok, this goes to my todo list. I'll look on it.

True. The same happened to me. Returning back to the balanced mode or even power mode did not help - lagging remained. I ended up with clean reinstall (wipe system and data).

Could you let me know steps to reproduce this problem? I've switch battery profile in settings -> battery -> battery profiles to power save then balanced and looks fine. Don't you go to performance? As I can see this could mess a little and will be fixed in RC4 ;)

RC3. For me, the biggest battery eater is mobile radio. It helps to deactivate 3G data in sleep. I use GravityBox "Smart radio" to set 2G instead. (It probably depends a lot on what is the signal strength.)

Haha friend seriously I really want to hurry up to play to CM13 on my MI2S. Ha ha You don't know this for me is how happy! But I will wait until you put out. Ha ha