Xiaomi.eu Multilang Rom For Xiaomi Mi5 (unlocked Bl Only!) Released!

The only one way I found to get SuperSU working on the dev ROM was to make a full wipe in twrp,then flash the ROM again.. Reboot. Setup your Google account, install SuperSU via play store, then reboot to recovery, flash SuperSU 2.71-beta, and now this is working...

Reactions: parfetto
For me, installing 2.65 worked directly from ZIP. But I also did it after flashing and first boot.

Is for anyone else the upper right menu (3 dots) opening jerky in all apps? This was smooth with China ROM 6.4.14.

Suspect hard brick. It was working fine I took some pictures at friend wedding a minute later phone died. Cant boot up into recovery or fastbood. Doesn't charge and pc don't detect. Its completely dead. Please help.
Sorry my english is bad.

Check if you have battery, connect the charger and let it 1 hour. Try afterwards, maybe the battery is dead.

Reactions: Raimusa
Suspect hard brick. It was working fine I took some pictures at friend wedding a minute later phone died. Cant boot up into recovery or fastbood. Doesn't charge and pc don't detect. Its completely dead. Please help.
Sorry my english is bad.
connect it to charger... Yes, battery discharge also on Mi5... unfortunately...

Reactions: Raimusa
connect it to charger... Yes, battery discharge also on Mi5... unfortunately...
Thank you. Charge in progress now i see dim charging green lights on. I will keep charging all day and report back what happens.

Edit: Nothing happended, after 3 hours hooking up with charger dim green light gone and upper back side is hot.

Last edited:
Sorry my english is bad.
Try to push power button 10+ seconds.

On which ROMs are they based on? Official China dev and stable?

What are the differences between official ones and these ROMs? Only the additional languages, or more?

Thanks,
newpipe

I also like to know that. Especially, in what way is the boot.img modified? If it's only, so that TWRP can see /data, then it did no good for me, because TWRP could not decrypt and so I had to format /data anyway.

So ye well, I previously had china dev 6.4.21, decrypted and rooted. Then I flashed xiaomi.eu rom using miflash and it seems like it still is decrypted cause I just went into twrp and flashed supersu 2.7.1 beta and it is working! I didn't have to do anything more, just to flash it in twrp.

I have a little problem,can't flash twrp recovery.Bootloader seems to be unlocked but i have any recovery access.Unlocker says Could'n verify device - No need to unlock this device
I don't know if now there is a brick possibility if i try with miflash mode

Attachments

• mi5 verify.PNG
    mi5 verify.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 489
I have a little problem,can't flash twrp recovery.Bootloader seems to be unlocked but i have any recovery access.Unlocker says Could'n verify device - No need to unlock this device
I don't know if now there is a brick possibility if i try with miflash mode
I had same problem... I changed USB port to connect MI 5 to pc... After that all work fine

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

mi5 verify.PNG

I had same problem... I changed USB port to connect MI 5 to pc... After that all work fine

It's a strange issue not related to pc flash .Tested on 3 different pc but stil no recovery access.Bootloader seems to be unlocked and recovery seems to be flashed but MI5 is a mistake thing...NO Recovery access

View attachment 12091

It's a strange issue not related to pc flash .Tested on 3 different pc but stil no recovery access.Bootloader seems to be unlocked and recovery seems to be flashed but MI5 is a mistake thing...NO Recovery access
Do you use the right miflah 64bit?