[04/04/2019] [MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*] Xiaomi MI 8 *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* Mod (Stable) [BSG]

I'm a bit lost with "Input model > config" and "Option libs". Does anyone have an idea of the best config? Or what are the advantages of one or another?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2d++

- displayed both modes: portrait and blur
- Replaced the mode "without HDR +" to "auto HDR +"

Best config is pre-installed, if you had an older / other version installed,
delete all camera data and uninstall old app, then install the new one.

Updated2: added v2d++
- added record number of frames gluing in exif ...

Download: MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2d++

Last edited:
MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e

- corrected errors ...

Download: MGC_6.1.021_MI8_V2e

"Best config is pre-installed, if you had an older / other version installed,
delete all camera data and uninstall old app, then install the new one. "

Well, I install this app and I don't change anything in config to get the best performance, don't you?

hi guys
I'm experiencing pink photos with front camera (no problems at all with back camera)
which setting should I change?

Hi, I am on RR. When I try installing the app, it just says "App not installed". Is there anything that I can do?

then you have installed an older version of googlecamera... delete all data from camera app and remove camera app,
then install the new one

Reactions: pavanbuzz
Hi. Just installed the latest version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and cleary I see the differences, specially in portait mode, night mode and HDR is much better at day. Orginal app is too much blury, it isnt bad at all, but *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is just better. Thank you.

EDIT

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is now running at default settings, it is needed to do some changes to get even better quality ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hydro
Hi. Just installed the latest version of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and cleary I see the differences, specially in portait mode, night mode and HDR is much better at day. Orginal app is too much blury, it isnt bad at all, but *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is just better. Thank you.

EDIT

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is now running at default settings, it is needed to do some changes to get even better quality ?
Hey! We share the same opinion ;-)
Check out my review given in first post, I share a link to BSG's config, and give some interesting advise throughout the post :)

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Satyavan