Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks cat-baxter.. I think I can do it directly on the phone, updater app>> setting>>download latest ROM..

I will appreciate if you can suggest the way I can transfer files from SD card to the internal memory. My SD card is full but have 3GB internal memory spare.. How can I transfer files to internal memory.
PS: I have tried ES explorer but not able to do the transfer as it says files can not be copied...

@Tarry, I don't know your phone model, but anyway it's better to upgrade your SD card - it costs few bucks.

I want to try and strip as much as possible from the rom using titanium backup to see whether it has an effect on my phones performance etc. despite searching I cannot find a list of apps that are safe to remove. Any suggestions as to what I can lose without problems? Have frozen the browser, miui stats, monitor and so far so good. Also froze a couple of system apps that were written in Chinese and so far I cannot see any problems with those either, though I have no idea what they do....

I want to try and strip as much as possible from the rom using titanium backup to see whether it has an effect on my phones performance etc. despite searching I cannot find a list of apps that are safe to remove. Any suggestions as to what I can lose without problems? Have frozen the browser, miui stats, monitor and so far so good. Also froze a couple of system apps that were written in Chinese and so far I cannot see any problems with those either, though I have no idea what they do....

We remove bloat already and MIUIStats runs once on boot, then kills itself off. So it hardly takes anything but 500kb on your storage. Killing off MIUI related apps will destroy the natural "sync" they have with other MIUI apps.

Reactions: AirieFenix
I think you can try to delete the following file:

Size, Title
3512227 Browser.apk (use chrome as an user app)
162223 BugReport.apk
119246 Calculator.apk
1212967 Email.apk (gmail is rulez)
563321 Exchange.apk
540363 FM.apk
764020 MiuiCompass.apk
2093996 Notes.apk
410130 QuickSearchBox.apk
1097185 Updater.apk

Any idea how to fix wifirouter on the HTC one s it Fc, in the 4.03 version is OK. It started closing when it updated to 4.04

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

We remove bloat already and MIUIStats runs once on boot, then kills itself off. So it hardly takes anything but 500kb on your storage. Killing off MIUI related apps will destroy the natural "sync" they have with other MIUI apps.

Thanks. Gues I'd better get defrosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.