How do you install the miui Rom on sgs3?????
I have treid it for a few times and nothing. always the same error something with m0==s3 ( I`m not sure )
any help will be appreciated
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S3 international version (i9300). The international version should have no any carrier logo (eg. Verizon or AT&T) somewhere on its body. And it appears 'i9300' on the boot screen. I do not know whether this MIUI build released by MIUIAndroid team works on other versions.
So now, I assume you are already familiar with rooting Android device, doing full backup with Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery, Titanium Backup app, etc. If you still have no idea what these stuff are all about, please first do some research about it. After that, you may proceed.
If yours is indeed the i9300 version, do these:
1. Make sure you download the latest MIUI build released by MIUIAndroid team. The url linking the .zip file (version 2.12.7) for S3 i9300 is here: http://files.miuiandroid.com/2.12.7/miuiandroid_m0_jb-2.12.7.zip
2. Meanwhile, make a full backup of your device.
3. Copy the .zip file from your download directory and paste it in your SD card.
4. Boot to CWM recovery mode.
5. Do full wipe if you're moving from another ROM. Wipe Data/factory reset, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik-Cache, Wipe Battery Stats, Format /system.
6. Install the .zip file which you have downloaded using the CWM.
7. Wait until your system reboots. When it does, you have successfully installed MIUI ROM on your Android device.
I have tried it for a few times alrady but allways the same error
Something like " asset faild .prop... ==mo" and yes my device is I9300 int.
I use CF-Root v6.3 to root my device.
First off, do factory reset on your device.
1. Download CF-Root v 6.3 from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?g5jvliufq1civd4 . Disclaimer: I do not upload this file. I got the url from here: http://www.android.gs/root-galaxy-s3-i9300-using-cf-root-tool/
2. After download is complete, unzip the file. You will get a ".tar" file.
3. Reboot your device into Download Mode.
4. Connect your device to your PC using a cable.
5. Launch Odin on your PC. Download Odin from here: http://www.2shared.com/file/d6t6K03i/Odin3-v1-185.html
6. Press 'vol. up' button at your device. You should see "added" word appear on Odin. Now you're ready to root.
7. On Odin, click the PDA button. Choose your .tar file.
8. Click 'start'. Rooting your device will complete when you see the "removed" word on Odin.
This CF-Root will root your device + install CWM. After that you can flash MIUI ROM.
My device is alredy rooted. I'm usin MIUI_Polimorph_ for a few monthes alredy. But i'll try it out, maybe my recovery mode is diferent or something...
Thanks any way, I'll let know...
i updated my desire hd with 2.12.7 by downloading rom package, placing it on sd card and then i used the "updater" app, the rom updated, phone rebooted but it freezes at miui logo and nothing happens. help me plz i dont know what to do. I made backup before installing the update