Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the galaxy nexus. Love ROM and boots and runs like new or better. I would like to know if the apps like the antivirus and the security could be incorporated in the system instead on a app form. Also, can information like the weather for the day, calender information and others could be incorporated in the lock screen? And can it be possible to costumized and add to a max of 6 icons in the lock screen? And can apps be separated in like game folder or map folder automatically and be separated later? Thank you!!!

I get an error when I try to flash the latest miui v4 saga on my desire s. It says the archive is (BAD). I think the file needs to be re uploaded to the server. Can someone verify please?

I get an error when I try to flash the latest miui v4 saga on my desire s. It says the archive is (BAD). I think the file needs to be re uploaded to the server. Can someone verify please?
Please check your downloaded .zip files MD5 sum matches with the posted Md5 sums in the OP (Original post)

I got the galaxy nexus. Love ROM and boots and runs like new or better. I would like to know if the apps like the antivirus and the security could be incorporated in the system instead on a app form. Also, can information like the weather for the day, calender information and others could be incorporated in the lock screen? And can it be possible to costumized and add to a max of 6 icons in the lock screen? And can apps be separated in like game folder or map folder automatically and be separated later? Thank you!!!

Those apps are actually shortcuts into other areas of Settings, LBE Guard and other apps.

Themes can incorporate that Calendar detail but not by default at the moment. Also look into widgets for lockscreen. Pretty sure a theme exists with this addition, if not good shout, we will pass on the feedback.

Ditto, themes can be made to accomodate this.

Folders, you will have to do this manually, you can then save the layout using the MIUI Backup app for later use should you wipe or flash any other ROMs / data partitions.

Thanks,

Mark

Please check your downloaded .zip files MD5 sum matches with the posted Md5 sums in the OP (Original post)

I don't know how to..could you please verify? Last week's update worked fine, this one is broken I think...

I don't know how to..could you please verify? Last week's update worked fine, this one is broken I think...
are you on Windows? If so, google for Free MD5 Checker or on Mac OSX you can do: openssl md5 miuiandroid_XX-2.8.31.zip (Replace XX with name of device), Linux: md5sum miuiandroid_XX-2.8.31.zip

Verify the zip MD5 matches the one on the forum.

EDIT : Please do not quote full posts in thread replies, thanks. Admin.

I have an HTC Desire G7 which of the download links shouldI use?

Using Mi One Plus. (first update - updating from 2.3.5y)
The 2.8.31 update worked (following the instructions for mi one upgrade on this site - using the first method).
But the language pack update made my phone hang at start-up. I get the golden Mi icon, but the vibrations and button lights never come... waited 10 minutes or so before removing battery.
second partition is still OK, but how do i revert the first partition to a working state?

Mark why can't I find it in my widget menu?
Another question, what about RTL patch and Hebrew T9?

Sorry for quoting the whole post.
Does that mean I have to install an older version to get MIUI on my HTC Desire?
Sorry for the stupid questions but I'm newbie to this.

Yep, it doesn't have ICS. I don't know what the HTC Desire G7 is unless that is the HTC Desire Z.

Sorry for the noob question, I searched but couldnt find a direct answer.
Will there ever be a JB kernel v3 version of miui for the HTC G2 (HTC Vision)? I did not find this device listed among the ones supported, so I should assume that it will not be supported?

Sorry for the noob question, I searched but couldnt find a direct answer.
Will there ever be a JB kernel v3 version of miui for the HTC G2 (HTC Vision)? I did not find this device listed among the ones supported, so I should assume that it will not be supported?

The HTC Vision is a really old phone (I believe its the same as the HTC Desire Z). It will not be getting ICS or JB officially.

where can i download older versions? this one got uterly annoying proximity sensor bug, it loses gsm signal frequently. id like to get 2810 for i9100 as it had least bugs (atleast for me) and i dont quite use any of the features that came after (since many of them were already in. quick sms contact pick, hold app on task manager for details and few other "new" options).

where can i download older versions? this one got uterly annoying proximity sensor bug, it loses gsm signal frequently. id like to get 2810 for i9100 as it had least bugs (atleast for me) and i dont quite use any of the features that came after (since many of them were already in. quick sms contact pick, hold app on task manager for details and few other "new" options).

I'm starting to mirror all ROMs here: http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miuiandroid/releases
If I don't have it. SmugLeaf will: http://weedy.ca/miuiandroid/

Reactions: kartonick
Hi, I was wondering. If it is possible for the new rom to change the carrier name, or even take it out? It's possible with Miui-AU but I prefer this rom. In Miui-AU they use extended settings where you can change these kind of things.

Hi, I was wondering. If it is possible for the new rom to change the carrier name, or even take it out? It's possible with Miui-AU but I prefer this rom. In Miui-AU they use extended settings where you can change these kind of things.
We prefer to not add bloat to the ROM, keeping it as STOCK as possible is our aim.

You can easily mod this into the ROM yourself, check out our mods section on the forum.

Thanks,
Mark

Reactions: lekzzz and Pele
Status
Not open for further replies.