MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.8.31 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenicekk

Members
Jul 15, 2011
FC mail app in CZ langueage pack

a jeste chybka v prekladu... kdyz nastavim prijem hovoru vertikalnim gestem je tam "prijmout posuNmutim dolu"

kj217

Members
Jul 25, 2012
i am not ok with the proximity sensor feature,,
how can i safely downgrade to 2.8.24?

masoud.jowkar

Members
Aug 22, 2011
n
HTC One S (ville) is supported and the SGS3 (m0) are supported. You asked about 2 different devices.
no i asked about htc one s with snapdragon s3 (1.7 GHz) cpu.in all roms for this device there exist two different versions:S4(krait-1.5 GHz) and S3(scorpion-1.7GHz).i meant scorpion version.all developers hint to not flash different versions on another type of this device.until now all the roms was for S4,but i wanna know if any version come for HTC One S S3 this week?

lexfuso

Members
Mar 13, 2012
Hy sorry maybe i am silly but i cant install the multilang on mi one !please help ps i cant wipe dalvik cache thx

Gesendet von meinem GT-P7500 mit Tapatalk 2

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
n
no i asked about htc one s with snapdragon s3 (1.7 GHz) cpu.in all roms for this device there exist two different versions:S4(krait-1.5 GHz) and S3(scorpion-1.7GHz).i meant scorpion version.all developers hint to not flash different versions on another type of this device.until now all the roms was for S4,but i wanna know if any version come for HTC One S S3 this week?
Then no. The ville is the only supported phone of the HTC One S family.

Anthony Rosati

Members
May 24, 2012
once I apply the language pack it changes to that - that's why i'm posting the screen shot - last language pack did the same - before language pack and after posted images below;

2012-08-31 10.43.09.pngbefore language pack 2012-09-05 18.43.43.png after language pack

lreboiras

Members
May 6, 2012
Thanks for the great work. I installed the Spanish language pack and paralyzes me mail application. I can not read the mail. When I play an email and I will have no error message appears and closes. Anyone know how to change it? This is something I need to be at work. Thank you.:( (HTC ONE X)

iBotPeaches

Script Gatekeeper
Oct 31, 2011
Thanks for the great work. I installed the Spanish language pack and paralyzes me mail application. I can not read the mail. When I play an email and I will have no error message appears and closes. Anyone know how to change it? This is something I need to be at work. Thank you.:( (HTC ONE X)
This has already been fixed for next week Saturday. Sorry for the troubles.

Roelf

Members
Sep 7, 2012
Hi iBotPeaches After installing the Dutch Language pack I found that MIUI Backup doesnt work anymore. Nb In the original (English) version No Problem. Do you know whats happening

G-Force

Members
Aug 30, 2012
First of all, thanks to all the translators and the MIUI Android team!

But I have a question. In the future, will Xiaomi provide the translations? I've read a rumor that they are thinking about selling the Mi-2 in Europe, if that's the case they'll have to supply their own translations right? As I understand, translating MIUI is a pain in the *** right now, or at least it requires a lot of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.