Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried this, but the screen seems laggier than my previous (2.8.3)? after all I changed the animation scale to 0.5x and it decreased unsignificantly. my music player does too.. it sounds ambivalent... I thought it was my hardware prob, but when I checked the video player sounds fine. sorry for my bad english

htc desire s 2.9.29

Sorry for my bad english because of being Vietnamese people. I have a big question. So please answer me as soon as you can. I am using Pantech Sky Vega Racer a760s and runing rom MIUI 2.3.5. I want to upgrade to 2.9.29 so what should i download from the list?

Sorry for my bad english because of being Vietnamese people. I have a big question. So please answer me as soon as you can. I am using Pantech Sky Vega Racer a760s and runing rom MIUI 2.3.5. I want to upgrade to 2.9.29 so what should i download from the list?

Your device dont have official support from MIUI China... ask your developper...

Hi,

I have a Nexus S 2.6.8

I download the crespo-2.9.29.zip, but it did not worked well. It was slow, contacts backup and facebook sync did not work and gallery app was not working, too... I believe I need to move from MIUI [ICS] to MIUI [JB], is that true? Does my Nexus support the JB? I am fencing issues with the performance of my smartphone. It is really show! Does these updates making it slow?

i am using SGSII 9100, miui 2.9.29,
the monitor application keep prompting "you have not configure your service provider. Configure now?"

does i possible for me to remove this notification from keep prompting?

Did you set hi-res photo in your google contact? I did this and got hi-res callerid. However the hi-res photo is not stored im google contact, so that everytime you restore miui, you need to set it again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
How do you change the settings?

Kudo's for the crew: My battery usage is so much less now!!
Up to 2.9.14 my Galaxy SIII could last for 1 day and a bit... now, with 2.9.29 is lasts for over 2 1/2 days now! Great improvement, thanks!!

Haven't update miui system for quite some time.
So.. I forgot.. Is it possible to update to this version from my current (2.5.11) deleting dalvik and wipe cache?
Or do I need to make full wipe?

Regards,
Žuža

Haven't update miui system for quite some time.
So.. I forgot.. Is it possible to update to this version from my current (2.5.11) deleting dalvik and wipe cache?
Or do I need to make full wipe?

Regards,
Žuža

No need for full wipe dude..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: žuža
m losing network signal on s2,,i hav flashed latest miui,,i m having this prblm first time,,is there anyone else having same problem??is this problem related to baseband version??any solutions plz!!
thanx for the hardwork miui team,,thanx a lot again.....

New Android 4.1.2 for base devices (Crespo/Maguro/Grouper) of MIUI comming soon..!

Reactions: Zehlek
Hi All,

Any idea how to prevent FC errors on games and applications on my HUawei Honor?

Thanks,

i'm new miui rom
i use htc desire s and i install rom 2.9.29 but
after reboot my screen is black can't display miui home screen?
why

Since I've updated Miui to this version I'm having problems with accessing Gallery.

When I want to open gallery I get error:

Closed application, failed to open Gallery database; disk is full

I don't have full disk. Still have available space (internal and external)

How to solve this??

Regards,
Žuža

Since I've updated Miui to this version I'm having problems with accessing Gallery.

When I want to open gallery I get error:

Closed application, failed to open Gallery database; disk is full

I don't have full disk. Still have available space (internal and external)

How to solve this??

Regards,
Žuža

Clear the cache of Gallery.apk

To those with an S3 who are unable to flash:

What recovery are you using?

I initially had twrp, and also had problems with the status 7 error.

I then switched to cwm, and I'm now living the MIUI dream on my s3!

Good luck:)

(ignore my sig, I'm on my old device at the moment:p)

DEVICE: HTC EVO 3D X515 m
Revolutionary S-OFF
ROM: MIUI 2.9.29
HBOOT: 1.49.1107
BASEBAND: 11.77.3504.00U_11.25.3504.06_M
KERNEL: 3.06.16-ge733189htc-kernel@u18000-build-144#1
RECOVERY: 4EXT v1.0.0.5 rc6

Status
Not open for further replies.