MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't update my mi9, Zip verification fails. No matter if I use Updater app, or trying to install it manually.

I'm not using any unofficial TWRP, Magisk or anything like that.

is there any solution to this? I saw couple of other people also mentioned that already in this thread.

Can't update my mi9, Zip verification fails. No matter if I use Updater app, or trying to install it manually.

is there any solution to this? I saw couple of other people also mentioned that already in this thread.
Did you uncheck zip verification in TWRP and try?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Check MD5 of the zip file with Solid Explorer app (by example):
If it's the same displayed on AndroidFileHost, disable "Verify signature" option in TWRP before flashing it.

Check MD5 of the zip file with Solid Explorer app (by example):
If it's the same displayed on AndroidFileHost, disable "Verify signature" option in TWRP before flashing it.

Makes sense. Should I enable it again after updating the phone? And why is it happening. Didn't happen before.

Hi there, first time posting here, have an issue, been using this Xioami.eu ROM for a while, but I have just updated my MI 9 SE , but now after unlock screen I only get to see top status bar, need to access system setting or app, if I have a notification, to start using, or to see icons. Reseted Launcher, cleaned cache, issue persists. Does anyone now a solution, because it's quite annoying.

Thanks in advance.

Hi !

Anyone found a solution for the Email app problem ? (the app create infinite "INBOX" folders).

I have a second problem, my phone is the Mi 9T Pro. With stock european rom, I have widevine L1, but with the rom of xiaomi.eu the drm is now L3. How can I keep the L1 level ?

thanks.

there is a font weight problem in some apps (like fb)...usually the page title and text below the pic are of same bolder weight and the text above pic is of less weight
tried changing font settings but to no avail (mi9)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-17-15-47-54-340_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-17-15-47-54-340_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 247
Reactions: Superwitschi
Hi !

Anyone found a solution for the Email app problem ? (the app create infinite "INBOX" folders).

I have a second problem, my phone is the Mi 9T Pro. With stock european rom, I have widevine L1, but with the rom of xiaomi.eu the drm is now L3. How can I keep the L1 level ?

thanks.

Hello,

For Email app problem, the solution is to downgrade email app then clear app data in settings. => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/emaill-app-sync-issues-version-20191206.54102/

For Widevine L1, it's not present in China ROM and xiaomi.eu removed their own patch to get L1 on it.

EDIT: But from this update (20.1.16), you can luckily flash a patch to get Widevine L1 back and it's working on Mi 9T Pro (called "v2" patch) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...d-others-widevine-is-l3-now.53778/post-522763

Last edited:
With this new update I can't play Fortnight.
It say that I can't play because I have LAG, Speed Connection, VPN or ROOT..
I don't have any of that.
The update before this.
I don't have a problem with it.
Just this new update.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I only can say that for about one hour i was for about 30 minutes not at home ,on my phone wifi was at this time activated. I do not know if this is visualable on the akku screenshot. If yes than you have the answer from my akku Screenshot
Thanks I could see...the graph shows wifi always on too...probably some issue

In Mi sms app 20.1. 16 not detect OTP on notification pop-up likely previously updated

Redmi K20 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.