MIUI 11.2 20.1.16/21 v3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
on full wipe( system/cache/dalvik/data/vendor) after first boot, swipe right, minus one screen to app vault i get systemlauncher keeps stopping... Any idea? When i choose google for minus one it works

in the version behind i can install on MI 8 SE because activated the zip recognize .
Now its works all thanks for your work devs

on full wipe( system/cache/dalvik/data/vendor) after first boot, swipe right, minus one screen to app vault i get systemlauncher keeps stopping... Any idea? When i choose google for minus one it works
Just wait for the restore to finish. Once done, you should be able to use app vault. That was what happened with my device just now when clean flashing. Not sure about other devices though.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

New update day 21 is rom mi 9 lite works 100%???

Enviado de meu MI 9 Lite usando o Tapatalk

Just updated to v20.1.21 on my Redmi Note 7 (lavender). Thanks a lot for your hard work! Android 10 really makes a difference on this phone's performance.
I don't know if you will ban me... Please not!
But I want to let you know that Widevine is not level 1 how it's supposed to be. It's L3. I guess it will take some time. No problem!
Edit: already fixed with patch available in the Bugs thread. Sorry for not acting correctly.

Last edited:
Since update v20.1.21.16 and now with v20.1.21 when I get an incoming call, I can barely hear the caller. The sound is very low on Lavender.

Since update v20.1.21.16 and now with v20.1.21 when I get an incoming call, I can barely hear the caller. The sound is very low on Lavender.
I also have Note 7 (Lavender) and even though I can hear the caller, the caller can't hear me. It's like my mic got permanently muted, so It's like I'm having a semi functional tablet, lol. Since 20.1.16 and with 20.1.21.
I was also locked out in TWRP with the infamous "encrypted" message, replaced TWRP with OrangeFox and the problem got away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Palanthas
[QUOTE = "leobahlis, post: 526234, member: 252212"]
Успех в грязной вспышке над 20.1.9 в Mi 9T ...
патч безопасности еще в декабре один (для меня не проблема, просто сказать другим, кто узнает)
будет тестировать больше, прежде чем писать об этой версии ....
спасибо разработчикам за работу

просто вопрос, voLTE работает в k20 / mi 9t?
здесь я не могу активировать, чтобы использовать его ... не могу найти конфигурацию модема, чтобы изменить, как другие говорят в этом форуме ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/ ) кто-то есть активировал это?
[/ QUOTE]

Note 7, They did not correct anything, the microphone still does not work, and does not send Notifications to Mi Band 4

- Mic issue is when Google "Voice Match" is enabled. I don't think China Dev ROMs use Google apps by default... ^^
- Try to disable and re-enable "Notifications Access" permission in phone settings for the app managing Mi Band 4.

Security patch changed to January?

Nope, still December, 2019... It's weird because latest "Beta" Stable Global MIUI update already get January, 2020 security patch... :(

[QUOTE = "Kolian7777777, должность: 527140, участник: 188748"]
[QUOTE = "leobahlis, post: 526234, member: 252212"]
Успех в грязной вспышке над 20.1.9 в Mi 9T ...
проблема в том, чтобы сказать другим, кто узнает)
будет тестировать больше, прежде чем писать об этой версии ....
спасибо разработчикам за работу

просто вопрос, voLTE работает в k20 / mi 9t?
В этом форуме ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/) ) кто-то есть активировал это?
[/ QUOTE]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://xiacom.ru/articles/volte-na-xiaomi-chto-eto-i-kak-otklyuchit-etu-funktsiyu/ [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have the same problem and solve it

With root browser going to system-vendor-etc
edit mixer_paths.xml like my screenshot from 84 to 92 save and after reboot

enjoy again the incoming call volume

8d56f16a82fe39da992b430144bc6009.jpg
6236386dbb462cc6c7d4374650b2d8a9.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.