Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolian7777777

Members
Feb 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "leobahlis, post: 526234, member: 252212"]
Успех в грязной вспышке над 20.1.9 в Mi 9T ...
патч безопасности еще в декабре один (для меня не проблема, просто сказать другим, кто узнает)
будет тестировать больше, прежде чем писать об этой версии ....
спасибо разработчикам за работу

просто вопрос, voLTE работает в k20 / mi 9t?
здесь я не могу активировать, чтобы использовать его ... не могу найти конфигурацию модема, чтобы изменить, как другие говорят в этом форуме ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/ ) кто-то есть активировал это?
[/ QUOTE]

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Note 7, They did not correct anything, the microphone still does not work, and does not send Notifications to Mi Band 4
- Mic issue is when Google "Voice Match" is enabled. I don't think China Dev ROMs use Google apps by default... ^^
- Try to disable and re-enable "Notifications Access" permission in phone settings for the app managing Mi Band 4.

Security patch changed to January?
Nope, still December, 2019... It's weird because latest "Beta" Stable Global MIUI update already get January, 2020 security patch... :(

Kolian7777777

Members
Feb 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kolian7777777, должность: 527140, участник: 188748"]
[QUOTE = "leobahlis, post: 526234, member: 252212"]
Успех в грязной вспышке над 20.1.9 в Mi 9T ...
проблема в том, чтобы сказать другим, кто узнает)
будет тестировать больше, прежде чем писать об этой версии ....
спасибо разработчикам за работу

просто вопрос, voLTE работает в k20 / mi 9t?
В этом форуме ( https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/k20-mi9t-volte-solution.54044/) ) кто-то есть активировал это?
[/ QUOTE]
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://xiacom.ru/articles/volte-na-xiaomi-chto-eto-i-kak-otklyuchit-etu-funktsiyu/ [/ URL]
[/ QUOTE]

Vagelis74

Members
Jun 9, 2018
Since update v20.1.21.16 and now with v20.1.21 when I get an incoming call, I can barely hear the caller. The sound is very low on Lavender.
I have the same problem and solve it

With root browser going to system-vendor-etc
edit mixer_paths.xml like my screenshot from 84 to 92 save and after reboot

enjoy again the incoming call volume

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

toxiq

Members
May 14, 2016
I have the same problem and solve it

With root browser going to system-vendor-etc
edit mixer_paths.xml like my screenshot from 84 to 92 save and after reboot

enjoy again the incoming call volume

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Is it possible to do this without a root browser? Or is there a zip available to flash it?

Sielski

Members
Dec 30, 2019
Have someone try to install immersive karnel on this Rom? Is it work? Do we need root to install this karnel and after install is gpay work?

toxiq

Members
May 14, 2016
On Mi 9T, "mixer_paths.xml" file doesn't exist but there are multiple "mixer_paths_xxxx.xml" files.
Volume is set to "84" for all "xxx Digital Volume"' lines and no issue.
;)
Strange, till latest android 9 rom no problems

marcel112

Members
Jun 2, 2011
Just wait for the restore to finish. Once done, you should be able to use app vault. That was what happened with my device just now when clean flashing. Not sure about other devices though.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
i tried full wipe without restore or anything...
After first boot i tried minus one, app vault crashes instantly.. when i change to google, it works again. So its not the restore thats causing the issue

ridzalm

Members
Sep 26, 2019
Have you updated App Vault? There is a new version in PlayStore.

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Reactions: mfiresix

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Is it possible to do this without a root browser? Or is there a zip available to flash it?
On no root phone, as it is only a single file modification, you can do it with twrp file explorer.
copy related file to your sdcard and move it to your computer for modification.
Then do reverse in the phone from sdcard to its folder. (old file will be replaced)
(Keep an original file as backup in case of trouble or reflash full rom if issue)

Reactions: Poney70

charlien09

Members
Nov 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "ridzalm, publicación: 527175, miembro: 247615"]
Desactiva Voice Match y prueba nuevamente.
[/CITAR]

Hi. I did what you told me and the recorded calls are still soundless. Check the video I sent

ridzalm

Members
Sep 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "ridzalm, publicación: 527175, miembro: 247615"]
Desactiva Voice Match y prueba nuevamente.
[/CITAR]

Hi. I did what you told me and the recorded calls are still soundless. Check the video I sent

I watched the video and it seems the call only recorded 2 seconds of silence. Does call recording work in the previous release? You may have to rely on a third party call recorder such as the skvalex magisk module. Requires root though. Have a read here.

Call recording works natively in my Mi 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.